Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Realistically CP's partner could be majority of the playerlist outside of a few people. I get I'm a VT, so I do understand why I'm fair game there.

Like I could buy all of Tweet, Alco and Odo. CP was shading Alco without going hard so maybe he was distancing from his partner?

Doddsy, Smark and Blaine don't make sense.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I caught a glimpse of Bus Driver talk

I think with a full BG having flipped for scum, if scum also had a Bus Driver, they could probably claim that role and try to get by on "scum don't have a full BG and a Bus Driver" spec. So the fact that nobody claimed that role probably means it's not in the game.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Tweet is Poison Doctor which does look good with the info we have from CP's flip but could also be a provided fake claim.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I caught a glimpse of Bus Driver talk

I think with a full BG having flipped for scum, if scum also had a Bus Driver, they could probably claim that role and try to get by on "scum don't have a full BG and a Bus Driver" spec. So the fact that nobody claimed that role probably means it's not in the game.

Claiming Bus Driver is a death sentence imo, I don't really buy this but I'm not going to harp on that role talk too much. I personally wouldn't claim that if I was scum but what do I know.

Especially if it's Nom. He doesn't need to claim anything outside of Double Voter.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
(Going to channel TFW setup spec for a minute because i feel like it.)

No reason Tweet couldn’t have the poison heal as scum either just FYI. Always nice to for scum to have claimable and provable roles.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Odo's claim didn't really excite me fwiw, but he's definitely not Mafia. Indy is possible. I remember CP advocating him to be the one locked down on Night 1.

If he knew Odo was his partner and he could still make the kill for them, then Odo getting that protection is a no brainer. Was it confirmed as a Jailkeep?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay I can definitely see what N0M was talking about regarding TFWs posts looking fake after that flip :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm Odos claim actually makes a certain amount of sense for what would be a Odd Night SK. Then again the vig was 2x and scum had a full BG so town might also have a second killing role.

...fuck setup spec honestly

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Lynch Ace.
You have to resolve him asap

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm in the process of going to bed, I'm half naked right now if that makes you guys hot and bothered, I just felt the need to post this.

All I ask is that people PLEASE look over my early Day 1 play because it really makes it apparent I'm not aligned with CP.

Consider my skill level as a player. CP is someone who I heavily respect in this section and I would ask him for guidance if we are playing together. I went STRAIGHT to bat for him against TP and was going on and on about it and wanted to push TP strongly.

I would not play the same way if I had been SK with CP. I would have wanted his opinion on how I should play the situation, as I would be scared to fuck us both up.

Please read it over during Night if you are town, as this is totally the wrong direction. FWIW, I admit my posts after the flip look dogshit. I put this on myself by sharing too much as usual with my thoughts.