Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
There's no spin. You're literally telling Fourth that it's bad to even entertain that I'm not lying.

Go ahead and get me lynched tomorrow, it only ensures you go after me when I flip town gunsmith.

I’m already on the chopping block unfortunately

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You’re in survival mode, i get why you’re doing what you’re doing but it’s over chief.
Nah, I'm fine dying. You'll be in survival mode after I flip, though. Have fun with that. :punklol

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I would like to think that we will lynch someone who’s lying/can’t possibly have gotten their results, would be a shame if you’re not lynched.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I already said Smark could be scum faking it tbh, it's not like I'm calling the guy town. I'm just saying that a Bus Driver or misdirect is possible, I'm not sure why that is so unreasonable.

People aren't forced to listen to me either, they have their own minds.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If people stopped and thought about this for even two seconds it would make zero sense for me to be lying.

First off, I'd know how the godfather's pm is written if I got this plan from the qt. Secondly, I knew CP was the serial killer, so we must have role-copped him, and we'd have known he was also II UNLESS that also works on role-cops, and then the idea I'm scum falls apart completely.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If people stopped and thought about this for even two seconds it would make zero sense for me to be lying.

First off, I'd know how the godfather's pm is written if I got this plan from the qt. Secondly, I knew CP was the serial killer, so we must have role-copped him, and we'd have known he was also II UNLESS that also works on role-cops, and then the idea I'm scum falls apart completely.

:nah2 On the second part

There was no way you could have role copped him with Junk dying, that is why I entertain it being a fake and you got caught out.

I think lynching either you or Phenom isn't bad, if you flip town I know where I'd go.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:nah2 On the second part

There was no way you could have role copped him with Junk dying, that is why I entertain it being a fake and you got caught out.

I think lynching either you or Phenom isn't bad, if you flip town I know where I'd go.
I literally knew CP was gonna flip with a kill. So I either am the gunsmith or we rolecopped him.

I didn't fake this on a random townie and get lucky, lol.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
btw @PHEN0M to get out of game a moment I got a bit too heated just now, apologies. I usually don't get this heated in games, I need to take a breather.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I literally knew CP was gonna flip with a kill. So I either am the gunsmith or we rolecopped him.

I didn't fake this on a random townie and get lucky, lol.

You can't have rolecopped him Smark, this doesn't make sense. Junk literally got lynched Day 1 as the scum rolecopper.

I think scum might have made an educated guess with CP being SK. I'm literally so conlficted right now between you and Phenom rn, and we still have another indy roaming about :slip:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You can't have rolecopped him Smark, this doesn't make sense. Junk literally got lynched Day 1 as the scum rolecopper.

I think scum might have made an educated guess with CP being SK. I'm literally so conlficted right now between you and Phenom rn, and we still have another indy roaming about :slip:
If that's the case I'm confirmed town. I didn't randomly guess CP had a kill. I asked if CP had claimed literally 20 minutes into repping in.

I had info on CP as either town or scum, and if Junk was lynched before night, I can't be scum. I'm definitely not faking info on a guess.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I realise people think I'm aligned with CP and there's not much I can say to disprove that except read my posts.

I just don't buy that you are that confident so quickly Phenom when you know CP is a great player. Surely we'd make it a bit harder to solve.

For example, I know I'm not his partner and I have no idea where I should be looking because I doubt he left ANY hints

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If that's the case I'm confirmed town. I didn't randomly guess CP had a kill. I asked if CP had claimed literally 20 minutes into repping in.

I had info on CP as either town or scum, and if Junk was lynched before night, I can't be scum. I'm definitely not faking info on a guess.

Like I said, educated guess. Already ready for you in the QT. CP had interactions with Ekko which someone could have picked up on as an SK and figured it out when Ekko died.

I need time to think about this Smark. I'm not sure how we are looking on numbers, and we are still going to have two kills tonight right?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Then again if it's a 3 player scum team and that is looking likely with the SK duo, that would lean towards Smark telling the truth and it just being Phenom.

I say that because Ekko would have died and Smark would be on his own in the QT. So unless Ekko was posting in the QT and figured it out himself, it is doubtful Smark would have all that ready for him.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm literally so :confused

Right now I think I'm trusting Smark more than Phenom. Can someone else chime in that I town read so I'm not talking to myself in circles as I'm going crazy here, will check back in later

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Like I said, educated guess. Already ready for you in the QT. CP had interactions with Ekko which someone could have picked up on as an SK and figured it out when Ekko died.

I need time to think about this Smark. I'm not sure how we are looking on numbers, and we are still going to have two kills tonight right?
If that's what you want you want to run with, fair enough. But I'm never in a million years claiming info on someone I don't know 100% how they'll flip.