Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Anyway since I think phenom and Doddsy look good I think we should push flay now

Too bad my phone won't let me bold anything right now for some reason!

Reactions: T-Pein™

CraigPelton

Reaction score
oh I needed to hit the gear icon. Why does that exist

vote flay

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Imo, I think Flay would be the best lynch. He's been relatively inactive and I don't think he's be helpful

We should wait for all claims first, but right now I would agree. He's been largely absent from the game and it fits his scum meta to a tee. I would expect Town Flay to be much more pro-active. You only have to look at my game to see the difference and it is pretty glaring.

I'm not voting yet because of yesterday's fuck-up but I'm fine with the Flay direction

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

CraigPelton

Reaction score
The usage on both Phenom and Doddsy is fine as I've been suss of them both as well, and they make sense as targets.

Thoughts on Alco's latest posts, CP? Does he normally hone in one player for the most part? I feel like it doesn't fit Town Alco.
So with Alco I wasn't sus on him I just wasn't going to town read him for junk pushing him. Since lethal was town though I do see it more likely that was a distance than when I thought lethal was scum since junk was following him. I'd rather go for flay first tho

Alco

Reaction score
Looking at Ekko's interactions and posts, I think it's doubtful he and CP are aligned.

He did speak positively about Doddsy's posts (clear, precise, ...) and he just asked Flay to give him more. That's like the most basic scum distancing tactic to use, so I don't think it tells us anything about any possible alignment. In fact I think it increases the odds of Flay being aligned actually, if anything.

We say no to drugs! Drugs make your teeth fall out and you get really ugly and don't have any friends

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The Rolecop has already flipped so I think the odds favour CP being non-scum with that role of his.

Alco

Reaction score
Well that doesn't help you Alco my good pal :will

Got any reads outside of CP which you've been hammering in a lot? I think your SK post is a good shout fwiw based on the interactions but I'm not indy hunting rn
I just did, good sir. Don't go all cool cats 'n kittens on me now or I may have to shoot you.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
We are just waiting on @Chloe B to claim and then @Doddsy to fully claim after that

CraigPelton - Stalking Ned Flanders, 2x Tracker
PHEN0M - Double Voter
Tweet - Stonks Helth, x-shot Poison Healer
Chloe B
Doddsy - Doge, Cop equivalent
Odo - Michael Jackson eating popcorn, Bookie
Blaine - Take my money Fry, Governor
Alco - Joe Exotic, VT PR
The Fourth Wall - Change My Mind, VT

Alco

Reaction score
You've already missed your PR though? It was literally brought up to shade you, so how does that work?
I think I only missed it once in the beginning, it's not easy to maintain. And I'm allowed an occasional slip, apparently, cause I'm still rocking the dashing mullet!

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Stalking Ned Flanders

Pretty good meme tbf

wkrew.jpg

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If Flays claim isn't what I expect, I'm down to lunch him. Or N0M. Or CP.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
It's not looking good for Flay tbhtbh

We'll see what he claims but :BROCKLOL: