Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I have no zoo and I have no role :hogansun

Well that doesn't help you Alco my good pal :will

Got any reads outside of CP which you've been hammering in a lot? I think your SK post is a good shout fwiw based on the interactions but I'm not indy hunting rn

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ye CP could be SK but ykno, I prefer to let scum and the SK worry about each other :cozy

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Alco is looking terribly scummy rn, not going to lie. Him mostly honing on CP because he's been sussing on him and not really making any more general observations is unlike Alco imo.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Tracker. Phenom and Doddsy went nowhere n1 and n2 respectively so I guess that looks good for them since both flipped scum had multiple roles

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I voted for flay, thought he was gonna get blocked not muted

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Dang Ekko flipping scum reminds me of that game where everyone was sure t-pein was town and then he flipped scum lol

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Tracker. Phenom and Doddsy went nowhere n1 and n2 respectively so I guess that looks good for them since both flipped scum had multiple roles

Tracker makes sense with the Ninja flipping although the claim does bother me because it came after Phenom and Doddsy are already outed and Doddsy has already admitted he hasn't used his role.

Not really your fault if you're legit and came in late tho, so not going to focus on role spec too much.

We did have a Watcher but no reason there couldn't be a Tracker too.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Dang Ekko flipping scum reminds me of that game where everyone was sure t-pein was town and then he flipped scum lol

I think we've established that those new players coming over shouldn't be taken lightly and given easy town reads, quite impressive from Ekko. Hope he plays more.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The usage on both Phenom and Doddsy is fine as I've been suss of them both as well, and they make sense as targets.

Thoughts on Alco's latest posts, CP? Does he normally hone in one player for the most part? I feel like it doesn't fit Town Alco.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Well no one claimed watcher and there was a ninja so yeah lol I'm obvtown or Evans is a delicious blueberry

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Opps

Well I'm only 2x, out of shots etc

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Imo, I think Flay would be the best lynch. He's been relatively inactive and I don't think he's be helpful