Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
in general the SK is more likely to shoot someone who isn't being town read even when it strategically makes sense for them to do so, since not everyone is good at the game. Mafia ALWAYS want to shoot people they can't mislynch
not necessarily, SK wants to eliminate the town pool as well since if he doesnt do that mafia can easily get town to lynch the SK lol

I'm still going to assume scum is a 4 player team, but I actually am starting to think Tweet could be right more on it being 3. Phenom's DV could make up for the lack of a fourth member. That would make plenty of sense to me.
cant have 4 scum and SK. its too much

the moment we see 3 nightkills should be enough indication that there r 3 mafia and 1 SK or else game is scum favored

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I was wondering how long until setup spec came in with regards to my DV, never fails

:heston

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
burger sorta claimed VIG so maybe mafia or SK killed him for it.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Lethal wouldn’t have listened to who we wanted him to shoot. He’s very much like

262A7FB9-3BD9-4CFD-920A-7C2856A43426.gif

Reactions: T-Pein™

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I don't think N0M was actively misleading by not claimung DV outright. That being said that hammer was pretty nasty.

It's the hammer, mostly. He asked for input and didn't wait very long before finishing him off. Pretty sure he was only interacting with Blaine. I feel like Phenom would wait for his top town reads to respond first if he was town. It's not like we were running out of time.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
anyway blaine claiming not vt out of nowhere is sus as sht

who the fk does that

tweety claiming not needing protection is kinda awful as well. would be better to make mafia waste a kill on them

imma be quiet now and give them benefit of doubt and assume they got some plans with those claims hopefully

now a double voter is not necessarily town role so phenom being double voter does not necessarily exonerate him from being mafia. His actions dont scream too towny tbh

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score

who the fk does that

tweety claiming not needing protection is kinda awful as well. would be better to make mafia waste a kill on them

imma be quiet now and give them benefit of doubt and assume they got some plans with those claims hopefully

now a double voter is not necessarily town role so phenom being double voter does not necessarily exonerate him from being mafia. His actions dont scream too towny tbh
I do it

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

who the fk does that

Blaine does. He claims with little pressure. I realise you don't have any previous experience with Blaine but I'm like 99% sure he's Town because he's so high energy and involved and he would struggle to pull this off as scum.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
not necessarily, SK wants to eliminate the town pool as well since if he doesnt do that mafia can easily get town to lynch the SK lol

cant have 4 scum and SK. its too much

the moment we see 3 nightkills should be enough indication that there r 3 mafia and 1 SK or else game is scum favored

I just hosted a game where I had 4 scum and an SK :toomanykobes

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if he doesnt die in 2 cycles im yeeting him

cant give these sus ningens that much benefit of doubt

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

this,
why would he assume people would want to protect him anyways LOL
guy is scummy AF

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Blaine does. He claims with little pressure. I realise you don't have any previous experience with Blaine but I'm like 99% sure he's Town because he's so high energy and involved and he would struggle to pull this off as scum.

He got caught on day 1 two times in a row.
of course he would learn by now...