Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Im not caught up fully. Comfortable with Odo TFW and Ekko from what I’ve read, weary of Lethal and CP.

Forgive me if this ends up being the wrong move but let’s get on with the show.

Vote: Lethal

@Chevy

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
k whats with the phases not being consistent length here

kinda too troll to keep track off specially when you can talk in both night or day

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
k looking pretty clear that we have an SK in the game

it seems like its pretty normal here to have a tree stump looking at everyones reactions :lmao

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
anyway lets yeet this guy

[vote yeet phen0m]

he has not taken an actual stance the entire game and have been hardcore sheeping lol

lethal looks waaayyyy too scummy to be scum. i suspect an actual mafia player will be more careful and reserved after they just lost a member day 1

hes not doing his team any favor by playing like that

we have to grill out these inactive scums cuz it seems to be what we are dealing with rn

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
We had a stump last game for the first time in a while, we’re all just lamenting that our good pal T-Pein drew the role this game. The memes that can come out of it might be worth it though

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
anyway lets yeet this guy

[vote yeet phen0m]

he has not taken an actual stance the entire game and have been hardcore sheeping lol

lethal looks waaayyyy too scummy to be scum. i suspect an actual mafia player will be more careful and reserved after they just lost a member day 1

hes not doing his team any favor by playing like that

we have to grill out these inactive scums cuz it seems to be what we are dealing with rn

I’ll allow these thoughts and push on me because you’re new. I also just gave 5 reads.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
liking tweets unvote
doesnt wanna rush the hammer