Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
unvote

I at least wanna hear the claim

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I thought Odos point regarding Doddsy was pretty good tbh, him doing a wagon analysis is pretty out of character, and I think it might actually be him trying to get in a better position. This somewhat presupposes that Lethal is scum, as pretty much only that leaves a scum team in a position where the last guy has to take measures to get themselves out of POE.

Junk had two full roles so I expect the split to be 12/3/1

you should assume they started with 4 tbh

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I thought Odos point regarding Doddsy was pretty good tbh, him doing a wagon analysis is pretty out of character, and I think it might actually be him trying to get in a better position. This somewhat presupposes that Lethal is scum, as pretty much only that leaves a scum team in a position where the last guy has to take measures to get themselves out of POE.

Junk had two full roles so I expect the split to be 12/3/1

Well, I'll trust you guys on that one and be a sheep if needs be. I just know multi-quotes are Doddsy's thing and it looked fine from my end. Certainly not unlikely for him to be scum and trying his best to make it further.

If people are saying it is out of character, I believe it. They have a lot more time spent playing with him and I really don't know Doddsy's meta outside of quoting a bunch of posts and being hard af to read :lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think 4 scum is unreasonable either tbh, I gave scum a lot of roles in my game too and they had 4 members. It can make sense in a 16 player game. Although I do see Tweet's thought process on the double full roles on Junk.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Actually don't answer that, it makes sense to assume the worst as a precaution.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
So should i just hammer? Lethal won’t be back for probably close to 18 hours