Member Picture Thread III - It's a New Day!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What's the point of having the old RL picture thread when the majority of photos are unavailable to see I want to perv on the OG members REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What's the point of having the old RL picture thread when the majority of photos are unavailable to see I want to perv on the OG members REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The old one is still open to view just locked, a lot of people choose to delete their pictures after awhile.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
weird react for sad

I will say this: Damn some of the past users were horny af commenting about each other's looks. Then again there were a lot of attractive people posting there, and surprisingly it seemed like roughly an even 50/50 male/female split.

Also Beavie creating and sticking to his being a beaver gimmick is golden (but also smart if he ever wants to get into politics)

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah..... I'm not even gonna comment anymore on any Long Past pics I shared. *hides in the shame corner* ??.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
like roughly an even 50/50 male/female split.
There was only ever like 6 consistently active whamen including myself, the rest were dudes. Well, we had a few aliens. I would say the forum overall has always been 90% male to 10% female in terms of active members.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
There was only ever like 6 consistently active whamen including myself, the rest were dudes. Well, we had a few aliens. I would say the forum overall has always been 90% male to 10% female in terms of active members.
You are not a whamen...though you are a Cat Alien who built the Stargates...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You are not a whamen...though you are a Cat Alien who built the Stargates...
giphy.gif

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ya know.... Snakes Right!!
There def IS more Men on here now than there are women. Hmph... No Fair!
*sends out an army of Female cats to over rule the forum*
giphy.gif

[automerge]1569587146[/automerge]
*update*
I br doing much better than Last Thursday. The swelling has gone down alot and the bruising is going down quickly as well. I just bout have my Face back again. If not already. Lol ??

• Wow
Reactions: Grievous 3D

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Muir, Jack 6 (A3794214).jpg

Sorta doxx time

Here's an old pic of me looking like a derp wearing formal shoes despite the rest of me not looking formal at all (I love the short lady's awkward stance with her arms)