Member of the Month: June

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
219ccab4b072fe43a676d7d83ab720ef.gif

:yay: Someone got my reference!! *HUGS!*

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I fail at leading trains. :upset: I tried to get him MOTM following his epic "I'm just so underwhelmed" post and failed miserably.
You're a carriage not a leader :tough: although i was talking more about the Zohan getting random votes earlier on. Roman has claimed his empire we might as well make this shit fun.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
You're a carriage not a leader :tough: although i was talking more about the Zohan getting random votes earlier on. Roman has claimed his empire we might as well make this shit fun.

I considered voting for one of those Crayo-dicks accounts, but in the end laziness won out. :haha: You know FTJ is the dark horse candidate. He might sweep in at the last minute and win it all.

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's funny how a voting train gets going.

happens every month. if the first person voting votes for you you are golden

maybe we should start doing it via a secret ballot, like PMs? Crayo

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's funny how a voting train gets going.

Yeah ikr, every notification leading to you guys voting for me of all people makes me think yet someone else has lost their damn mind, but guess it's just having a online stalker giving you benefits. Le sigh: Dammit Aids, why can't you let everyone vote for an actual good poster? :annoyed: Start a train in their direction!

(Although if all you guys have lost your minds...)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah ikr, every notification leading to you guys voting for me of all people makes me think yet someone else has lost their damn mind, but guess it's just having a online stalker giving you benefits. Le sigh: Dammit Aids, why can't you let everyone vote for an actual good poster? :annoyed: Start a train in their direction!

(Although if all you guys have lost your minds...)

I cant vote for myself, so i went for good buddy rainman.