Member of the Month August: Vote off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Member of the Month for August?

• Danielson

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Big E Rection (aka Dat Kid)

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Who are the 'oldfags' getting the award over new members having 'amazing months' ? I'd love to see you back those statements with some evidence, because I find it to be preposterous.
Well the fact that KLockard still hasnt gotten this, just saying. I could go into it more, but it's not gonna change anything

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lockard would just be another 'oldfag' winning it, no? Which month do you feel he deserved it?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Specifically he deserved it in May & June. His activity was up and was posting at the same level he always did, it wasn't oldfag logic

But I was MOTM in May and you said this:

It would be stupid of me to vote for anyone else but Dolph'sZiggler this month. He's been on a roll with quality/activity and I got some legit lol's from his posts.

June, maybe. I seem to remember voting for Rain just because he already had some votes and I had no idea who to vote for. I do remember Lockard having some increased activity, but he still wasn't on the top contributors list.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
But I was MOTM in May and you said this:

June, maybe. I seem to remember voting for Rain just because he already had some votes and I had no idea who to vote for. I do remember Lockard having some increased activity, but he still wasn't on the top contributors list.
I guessed without looking, I knew it was fairly recent. Imagine KLock posting how he does, but as much as you do. I dont think anyone on here can do that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I guessed without looking, I knew it was fairly recent. Imagine KLock posting how he does, but as much as you do. I dont think anyone on here can do that.

Sure I could do that. Just watch WWE programs and point out the obvious as to where a certain storyline is headed. Add my own fantasy booking while comparing it to something that happened in the 90s and wrap it up in a quaint little 500 word, two paragraph cliche.

He is a good poster but people get carried away about how amazing he is just because he can post a lot of words while not saying all that much.

Reactions: seabs

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Sure I could do that. Just watch WWE programs and point out the obvious as to where a certain storyline is headed. Add my own fantasy booking while comparing it to something that happened in the 90s and wrap it up in a quaint little 500 word, two paragraph cliche.

He is a good poster but people get carried away about how amazing he is just because he can post a lot of words while not saying all that much.
No Dolph's. You know who didn't say much, Lacky and he won. Stop trying to bury quality by outlining it

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No Dolph's. You know who didn't say much, Lacky and he won. Stop trying to bury quality by outlining it

I'm not trying to bury Lockard or dispute that he makes plenty of good posts. Comparing him to Lacky is laughable. And you don't have to tell me about how stupid it was that he or mince won MOTM, I was the main one fighting it when it happened both times.