Member of the Month August: Vote off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Member of the Month for August?

• Danielson

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Big E Rection (aka Dat Kid)

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Prism Jabri!!! Shhhhhh! :angry:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RAaNBYM.gif

I hate you

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
^ well that is not a good "shhh" face at all. :pity:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Sack up and stop trying to be a cool hipster. oooooooooooo turning down the award, what a badass
I've been saying old fags getting the award over people who actually are amazing in the month for a while now. If I accept it, I'd be making myself a hypocrite.
...which is probably...

Crayluminati trying to get me to join them
Hello guys, this may be the last thread I make because the #Crayluminati now knows my location. They have nominated for their most evil award Murderer of Teen Mothers award, or MOTM as you guys know it. Rumor has it, the winner of this award gets to get a titjob from Xanth, something that a Crayluminati affiliate, Dolph's Ziggler is the greatest thing in the world. He said this exactly " One you stick it in between those milky white tits you won't know what happened. smurf. It's a little hairy and sometimes the puss from his chest zits get all over the place but it's totally worth it. Bitch. Fuck You.".​
I declined the award when I heard all the winners have instead received a Dirty Sanchez from Jonathan. Lacky, who was so mentally traumatized by the event left the site and he described it as the following. " It was like small green and brown Ninja Turtle babied coming from his backside, you could literally smell high cholesterol in it." Well actually I just made that up, we all know that Lacky would be unable to make a sentence that's longer than three words.​
I intercepted of Cornwall West himself that said "August? Didn't we rig it so Farooq won that award last year? Why'd we do that? Was it black history month?" Jay Xanth replied with "I'm fat". West then said "Whatever, it's black history month now"​
I had selected Aids to win, so he could be my inside man and I wouldnt actually have to come close to the #Crayluminati, which now has a raccoon as it's temporary leader during Crayo's vacation to hell, where he has sex with various women, using his dog as a quote, "pasty magnet". I was hoping Aids would get it just in case something bad were to happen. He's like the Kenny from South Park of this forum, he gets banned and just keeps coming back.​
Meanwhile the asian antichrist Lady Lesbiane nominated BLFFL. BLFFL has already planned to turn this to Kelly Kelly Forums: Home of Everyones Dick. However this will be done in vain because even #Crayluminati has standards.​

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
OMGOSH :dawg:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who are the 'oldfags' getting the award over new members having 'amazing months' ? I'd love to see you back those statements with some evidence, because I find it to be preposterous.