• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[MEGATHREAD] All the Wrestling scene's sexual assault allegations

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’m just waiting for Ziggler to be named now.

People I’m a huge fan twice now. First Sammy, now Austin. Man, sucks.

Hoping he can get his name cleared. Cause I saw no proof she told him she’s 13. But damn man, if he’s out here doing this shit also I’m gonna be upset.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’m just waiting for Ziggler to be named now.

People I’m a huge fan twice now. First Sammy, now Austin. Man, sucks.

Hoping he can get his name cleared. Cause I saw no proof she told him she’s 13. But damn man, if he’s out here doing this shit also I’m gonna be upset.
Unless I missed it I don't see the snaps either. Just a picture of them at a greet.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tbh I really wouldn't be surprised about anyone I'm a fan having done a lot of creepy or flat out terrible shit. I don't really rate most wrestlers highly as good people. If guys like Bryan or Sami were the be accused (or god forbid actually proven guilty) then that would shock me just bc of how outspoken they are about most issues. But hypocrites do exist as well alas.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Tbh I really wouldn't be surprised about anyone I'm a fan having done a lot of creepy or flat out terrible shit. I don't really rate most wrestlers highly as good people. If guys like Bryan or Sami were the be accused (or god forbid actually proven guilty) then that would shock me just bc of how outspoken they are about most issues. But hypocrites do exist as well alas.

Would it make you stop being a fan of any of them?(if it’s proven to be true.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

I'm kinda around here somewhere as I don't think wrestlers are typically good people. A lot of domestic abusers and drug abusers in particular.

That's why I kinda miss the days before social media was really huge. You knew most entertainers were dirt bags, but you lived blissfully ignorant.

I do think sexual assault is a really heinous crime that sticks to people's minds so I still tend try to give reasonable doubt.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Would it make you stop being a fan of any of them?(if it’s proven to be true.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't make me not enjoy things that I've already watched and enjoyed any less, maybe a bit at first and dependent on what they did. But I use Benoit as an example bc what he did was so fucking bad, and for a bit it was hard for me to watch his old stuff. After a year or two though, it really has no affect on me at all. So I imagine that would be the case here as well.

Now if they did it (or at least I think they did it whether proved or not), and they are still being used and pushed regularly then that would be more :deandre Could definitely see that affecting how entertained I am by them in the future, but as for past stuff then not so much.

Kross Rhodes

I can watch a Benoit match now and it took me a really long time to be able to. I do not really "enjoy" his matches, however.

I can never not think this dude smoothed his baby with a pillow. No matter how good the chain wrestling is.

So it really depends for me, too. I can get past most abuse and drug stuff as long as everyone involved is fine in the current day.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It wouldn't make me not enjoy things that I've already watched and enjoyed any less, maybe a bit at first and dependent on what they did. But I use Benoit as an example bc what he did was so fucking bad, and for a bit it was hard for me to watch his old stuff. After a year or two though, it really has no affect on me at all. So I imagine that would be the case here as well.

Now if they did it (or at least I think they did it whether proved or not), and they are still being used and pushed regularly then that would be more :deandre Could definitely see that affecting how entertained I am by them in the future, but as for past stuff then not so much.

I feel that.

Cause like, if this shit gets proven, it's going to be really hard for me to want to see him actually get a great push and be used. :mjcry Because I can't stand shit like this, surely when the person is underage and at 13, that's really fucked up. He was like 20 at the time this happened. So yeah, really bad.