• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[MEGATHREAD] All the Wrestling scene's sexual assault allegations

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I never looked into the Tyson case enough to form an opinion. I was like 6.

It was basically the inverse of the OJ trial. A lot of witnesses that could have spoken to the defense of Tyson weren't really allowed in from what I understand. Tyson to this day still says he didn't do it and the way he talks about it really kinda sells the fact he hates talking about that time of his life (when he was being conned by that bastard Don King).

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Not just speaking about his rape conviction, some missteps there, however, I don’t want to say it didn’t happen if it really did, but also the fact he’s a boxer who beat the shit out of his ex-wife, who probably weighed 100 pounds soaking wet. Rapist, woman beater, ear eater, whatever, he’s had issues in the past, but, still gets jobs. If we are to hold people accountable for everything in the past, he certainly shouldn’t ever have a job, as his was actions and not words. Just saying.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Not just speaking about his rape conviction, some missteps there, however, I don’t want to say it didn’t happen if it really did, but also the fact he’s a boxer who beat the shit out of his ex-wife, who probably weighed 100 pounds soaking wet. Rapist, woman beater, ear eater, whatever, he’s had issues in the past, but, still gets jobs. If we are to hold people accountable for everything in the past, he certainly shouldn’t ever have a job, as his was actions and not words. Just saying.

Don't forget destroyer of millions of children's dreams of being the best Punch-Out! player.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Nevertheless, the testimony did offer a glimpse of Tyson’s early life, along with his version of the events of July 18 and 19. But then he dropped an A-bomb on his own defense by recounting what he said upon first meeting Washington.

“I explained to her that I just wanted to f___ her,” he said. To Fuller’s question of why he would use such vulgar language, Tyson testified, “That’s the way I am; I just want to know what I’m getting into before I’m getting into it.

Tyson's not exactly a poet, probably not the best way to convince a jury you aren't guilty of rape.

What about Cosby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ca1.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I just keep crawling back to this subject both here and on Facebook wrestling groups lol

This isn’t directed at anyone here in particular, making a general statement that isn’t meant for every single male, but, it just burns my ass the amount of white knights who have suddenly appeared in the last 24 hours to defend women. The same men who make sexual comments on a daily basis about women. Many men speak about women like we are nothing more than your own personal pleasure. I should make an album full of the comments and DMs I get from males on the internet, it’s fucking nasty. Even irl, the comments are so ridiculous. The amount of times I’m walking home, minding my business, and some loser says “hi honey”, “you’re cute”, “where are you walking so fast?” It’s like a normal thing for a lot of men to just be perverted clowns and don’t even give a second thought, yet, Sammy‘s 4 year old comment, that is just as inappropriate as any nasty cat call or sexual comment that guys make on a regular basis, has made him public enemy #1.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I just keep crawling back to this subject both here and on Facebook wrestling groups lol

This isn’t directed at anyone here in particular, making a general statement that isn’t meant for every single male, but, it just burns my ass the amount of white knights who have suddenly appeared in the last 24 hours to defend women. The same men who make sexual comments on a daily basis about women. Many men speak about women like we are nothing more than your own personal pleasure. I should make an album full of the comments and DMs I get from males on the internet, it’s fucking nasty. Even irl, the comments are so ridiculous. The amount of times I’m walking home, minding my business, and some loser says “hi honey”, “you’re cute”, “where are you walking so fast?” It’s like a normal thing for a lot of men to just be perverted clowns and don’t even give a second thought, yet, Sammy‘s 4 year old comment, that is just as inappropriate as any nasty cat call or sexual comment that guys make on a regular basis, has made him public enemy #1.

Facebook is just as bad as Twitter. When my shift ends today, I'm cleaning my friends list and groups.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Facebook is just as bad as Twitter. When my shift ends today, I'm cleaning my friends list and groups.

I deleted Facebook, then realised that you can't have the messenger app if you do that. Only with deactivation. Whoops.
And I reactivated my Twitter this morning after having a break from it. It already sucks that I've been working/stuck at home for over 12 weeks now. And to see people fighting and arguing all the time is just fucking depressing. And to boot, I lost all my followers and the people I was following. Yay.

Last edited: