Megan Fox is April O'Neil

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I still don't get why they choose her. She's a half ass actor, hell even I can do a better job. I'm sure they can choose many better actors for the role, the only thing Megan Fox is good for, and that's eye candy, which is sad. I'm sure Bay can get a better actor that still looks hot, it's really not hard to do at all considering his movies do make money. I have nothing against her personally, but when it comes to acting I catch her mediocre and unconvincing. It would be more entertaining to watch a pencil roll off a table, or even watch a Russel Brand comedy special....okay not that bad, but it's almost at that level.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I still don't get why they choose her. She's a half ass actor, hell even I can do a better job. I'm sure they can choose many better actors for the role, the only thing Megan Fox is good for, and that's eye candy, which is sad. I'm sure Bay can get a better actor that still looks hot, it's really not hard to do at all considering his movies do make money. I have nothing against her personally, but when it comes to acting I catch her mediocre and unconvincing. It would be more entertaining to watch a pencil roll off a table, or even watch a Russel Brand comedy special....okay not that bad, but it's almost at that level.

Scarlette Johansson is a great actress, pretty , and in avengers had sort of red hair? I mean, obvious choice for me.

the_avengers_scarlett_johansson-wide.jpg

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Didn't get to see her acting yet, saw previews and she seemed fine by me. Also dig redhead chicks :true:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Because, in my OPINION, you know that thing I'm allowed, it would have been a LR thread because it was talking about Megan Fox, not the film.

Sorry for having an opinion. Sorry for posting here. I'll stop posting on the forum now as I'm always wrong.

you
are
such
a
pussy