Megan Fox is April O'Neil

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Yes it's written in the article that he cast her as April in the movie. I don't get how this is even a thing about posting in the media section. Next time i'll find an article that is just about her being cast or something. Oh well, she's April and Micheal Bay is directing Boo

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
No telling who he casts to play the Turtles... I thought they weren't going ahead with Michael Bay's vision of what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is? Last I heard, he wanted to make them aliens.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
OK

Good news: yellow leather jacket, nice T&A

Bad news: long hair, wrong colour hair, cannot see her bringing any comedy to the situation

The best part of that character is that she can be the damsel in distress but still be a firecracker with a sense of humour. The girl who played her in the original movie did a great job, but no yellow jacket :sad:

I'll give dis bitch a chance, no matter who they cast I know I'm going to watch it anyway cause I'm such a homo for TMNT.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
No telling who he casts to play the Turtles... I thought they weren't going ahead with Michael Bay's vision of what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is? Last I heard, he wanted to make them aliens.

Scraped that idea, and it's filming atm. Due out next summer. June 6th is a rough date.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This is old news. She was confirmed months ago. Michael Bay the fucking idiot is also wanting to make the Ninja Turtles be from space so this takes away the whole fucking Mutant part. This movie will suck balls.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This is old news. She was confirmed months ago. Michael Bay the fucking idiot is also wanting to make the Ninja Turtles be from space so this takes away the whole fucking Mutant part. This movie will suck balls.

Here is more old news, they scratched that idea months ago.