Megan Fox is April O'Neil

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
6e4e8bcb9fcf540da4f2e13e64f5e24c.jpg

WTF is this garbage?

First the good news; Megan Fox, who plays April O'Neil in the Michael Bay-produced Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, was seen wearing April's iconic yellow on set! Sure, it was only a jacket, and Megan Fox looks nothing like any April otherwise, and... sorry. That's not good news. I was just trying to brace you.
1f2b0319adecf52ed1bfdb5e82c4af9e.jpg

Yep, Bay is utilizing Fox's talents to their utmost, by filming the actress jumping on a trampoline. Oh, sure, this could just be for an action shot while she's reporting the news. Hell, it might just be what Michael Bay ordered Fox to do in order to keep her job (which seems a lateral move from having to wash his car). But this is Michael Bay we're talking about. You'll notice she's not wearing a sweater, right? The chances of her just filming her news scenes while bouncing up and down on a trampoline, Man Show-style, is at least 60%. And the next shot? A quick cut to the Turtles, watching her on TV in the home in the sewers, trying desperately hide their turtle erections inside their shells. Obviously.http://io9.com/michael-bays-tmnt-features-megan-fox-on-a-trampoline-496666870

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Well to be fair, you haven't actually wrote anything in the OP but 'WTF is this shit?' - I wouldn't have though this would be in Gaming/Media because it's talking about her, not the film, but that's just IMO. No need to be so hostile.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
i am for anything that allows me to see more of megan Fox :yes:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Everyone. Why reply if it was only going to be "Gaming & Media"? You have this annoying obsession of being so damn arrogant on here, attempting to impress people maybe? You're different on Skype. BE THAT GUY.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Because, in my OPINION, you know that thing I'm allowed, it would have been a LR thread because it was talking about Megan Fox, not the film.

Sorry for having an opinion. Sorry for posting here. I'll stop posting on the forum now as I'm always wrong.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Megan Fox was cast as April O'Neil, she doesn't have red hair, and micheal bay had her previously in Transformers and I didn't enjoy those. WTF IS THAT SHIT!?

I was unaware EVERYONE knew she was playing April O'Neil. My post was mainly about that. Jesus

Senhor Perfect will apperciate my outrage. Won't ya buddy? :please: