Mega Awesome Cool GTA V Discussion Thread. Potential Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Got it for 11 quid the other day, Was a fiver 2 weeks ago. A lot of people must be buying it again.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
In multiplayer, when you talk, so does your character. Meaning when you talk into your mic, your character's mouth moves as well.
So if I'm eatin pussy in real life while playing gta 5 does my characters mouth stay open? :jeritroll:

Lol but seriously I didnt know that, sounds cool. better than the simple greetings from last game

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I hope the extra map space doesn't result in frustrating amounts of time just travelling. Red Dead Redemption had a massive map iirc and I despised it.
GTA's map is gonna be 5 times the size of RDR but RDR had fast travel so I'm guessing GTA will too. I love driving across huge maps though.

Also, you're not gonna like The Crew then, the map size is all of Northern America.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Im gonna live in Sandy Shores...... In a trailer....... Cooking "stuff"........

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Whatever, I probably won't get to play GTA V for like a year after it comes out. Oh well.

JK!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GTA's map is gonna be 5 times the size of RDR but RDR had fast travel so I'm guessing GTA will too. I love driving across huge maps though.

Also, you're not gonna like The Crew then, the map size is all of Northern America.

Tbh, I'm moaning for the sake of it. I don't despise long maps because I'm the same as you - driving randomly around in GTA was always fun. The bigger the map means the more variety in things to stop for (shops, a car to steal, some prostitute to fuck and then kill afterwards to get my money back). RDR I found tedious because it wasn't as fun roaming around, but you can't say the same in GTA.

There is literally no negative for me. I'm way too excited for this game.