Mega Awesome Cool GTA V Discussion Thread. Potential Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Is anyone in a crew currently? (If anyone's played Max Payne 3, it's still the same concept.)

(For those who don't know about crews, here's a link.)

My friends on Xbox and I are currently setting up a crew (we still haven't technically physically made it yet, but will soon once some elements are solidified) and we'd love to have more people in it! We don't really have any rules right now, so it won't be this big situation or something. Just hop on Xbox and I'll invite you to a party if you wanna join!

P.S. Almost all my Xbox friends are Breaking Bad fans (for the ones talking about BB in this thread), so I think all of you would get along with the rest of the crew. They're also wrestling fans (but they're more AE fans than anything, lmao).

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
I hope the extra map space doesn't result in frustrating amounts of time just travelling. Red Dead Redemption had a massive map iirc and I despised it.

Fast travel like in Skyrim would be cool.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I hope the extra map space doesn't result in frustrating amounts of time just travelling. Red Dead Redemption had a massive map iirc and I despised it.
lol, there's still probably fast travel via cab.

but i personally would love if it took a lot of time. adds to the experience and realism :obama:

Reactions: Swift

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

RDR had slow horses. GTA has planes, Helicopters and fast cars, It wont take a fraction of that time.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Even so, it was confirmed that even with these vehicles, it could take a full 15 minutes to get from one end of the map to the other.

I love that, I love the look of the valleys and highways and stuff. Im a big sights person irl and the same with games like GTA.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lol am I the only one who'll just be flying around the whole map for hours just looking at it? O.O

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Lady Deathbane you invited me to the party, Cant play tonight sorry. Gotta finish homework and then sleep, I can play tomorrow :)