Meet our demands bitches

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Nah because you see, there are things that certain people do where as other things that people say/do are just natural, come on, you seriously can't say that if you had never seen Peepshow on a forum that you would have used those smilies the way you do. But with Peepshow here and him constantly using them it's the "cool" thing to do for some of you.

Fail is a word, so saying that I stole that is like saying everyone who uses it stole from the creator of the dictionary or god or something. Where as you two copy the things that on one certain person does in specific, so yeah.

Oh noez~! I must be stealing from Peepshow.

Good one?

Fucking hell that was terrible, getting through to you is a good waste of time, thats like trying to talk sense into blaze...

Moonlight Drive

Nah because you see, there are things that certain people do where as other things that people say/do are just natural, come on, you seriously can't say that if you had never seen Peepshow on a forum that you would have used those smilies the way you do. But with Peepshow here and him constantly using them it's the "cool" thing to do for some of you.

Fail is a word, so saying that I stole that is like saying everyone who uses it stole from the creator of the dictionary or god or something. Where as you two copy the things that on one certain person does in specific, so yeah.
Constantly use those smilies? God forbid I use a post that contained :confused:. There was no reason, I of course only did it because Peepshow uses that smily in his posts, he's awesome! And you still fail to recognize sarcasm.

Good one?

Fucking hell that was terrible, getting through to you is a good waste of time, thats like trying to talk sense into blaze...
Nice catch sarcasm police. (Sarcasm again, thought I'd point it out for you)

seX-Power

What's your point?

How are the smileys we post going to affect you at all? Seriously. Get. The. Fuck. Over. It.

And yeah, you can talk about making jokes. Half the time you realise that you have nothing apart from 'good one' so you make a stereotyped joke about C4.

Anyway, I don't see the logic behind you calling us Peepshow's "sheep".

Moonlight Drive

Because everything we do, we copy off somebody else according to Lennie's 2nd Grade logic.

Qwake

To RS: You see, you just keep missing the other shit I say and pick out the little minor things I may have wrong. I say you copy alot of shit and you go right ahead and stick with the Peepshow shit I was saying because you got nothing else. If you have seen most of "I likez the Hayley" s posts you would see the Peepshow shit, with you its just whatever comes to mind of taking...And you don't use Sarcasm?

How are the smileys we post going to affect you at all? Seriously. Get. The. Fuck. Over. It.

OMG, that doesn't have anything to do with what I said you idiot. Even though they are annoying of how much you like to copy/be someone.

And yeah, you can talk about making jokes. Half the time you realise that you have nothing apart from 'good one' so you make a stereotyped joke about C4.

I have nothing? half the time I have nothing? If you read the posts I have been making, you will realize that they have probably doubled what you have said in your posts and I end with something like sarcasm. Nice way to skip the point. The C4 joke was made directed at him because of what he said somewhere, that was before you began directing your posts towards! Geez, whats wrong with you?

It's like I post one thing, we post a couple more times then the stuff I said before hand has just fallen out of your head and you base every single one of your nexts posts at what I last said. :smh

Moonlight Drive

To RS: You see, you just keep missing the other shit I say and pick out the little minor things I may have wrong. I say you copy alot of shit and you go right ahead and stick with the Peepshow shit I was saying because you got nothing else. If you have seen most of "I likez the Hayley" s posts you would see the Peepshow shit, with you its just whatever comes to mind of taking...And you don't use Sarcasm?
I'm missing the other shit? Lol. I'm picking out what is wrong, which is pretty much your entire posts. You make baseless claims and are yet to show me all or any of my copied posts, and continue to miss out on what I'm saying. Try and show me some of the other shit I'm missing, I'll give you a little bit to try and come up with something.

seX-Power

Anyway, lol, I haven't been here forever, how am I even meant to know that Peepshow apparently created the use of these smileys. If you really care about what we post so much then please, have a cry.

Qwake

I'm missing the other shit? Lol. I'm picking out what is wrong, which is pretty much your entire posts. You make baseless claims and are yet to show me all or any of my copied posts, and continue to miss out on what I'm saying. Try and show me some of the other shit I'm missing, I'll give you a little bit to try and come up with something.

You eapect me to waste MORE of my Friday off looking for Blue posts made by two Australians who think they are funny? No thanks.

Anyway, lol, I haven't been here forever, how am I even meant to know that Peepshow apparently created the use of these smileys. If you really care about what we post so much then please, have a cry.

The point is you copy him to try and make a name for yourself, much like Hometown Kid did when he first joined but he realized he wasn't Blue and stopped. What you post in HIAT is the only shit that makes me annoyed coz much like we have been doing now, posting pointless/not funny crap though threads which ruins them. Have a cry? Seriously, stop taking advice from the "flames for Dummies" thread. Once again, enjoy "pwning" me.

Moonlight Drive

You eapect me to waste MORE of my Friday off looking for Blue posts made by two Australians who think they are funny? No thanks.
Where did I say that? I said show me the shit I'm apparenlty 'missing' in your posts.

If it's all so pointless, why did you chuck such a little bitchfit in the first place?

seX-Power

Anyway, lol, I haven't been here forever, how am I even meant to know that Peepshow apparently created the use of these smileys?

Answer my question.

And lol, what's a 4 year old going to do on a Friday anyway?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You're already wasting enough of it, arguing on a internet wrestling forum.

So why not, go find us some examples plz.

Qwake

If it's all so pointless, why did you chuck such a little bitchfit in the first place?

It's pointless getting through to you people is what I meant...

Answer my question.

You have been here since April, you never used to post much but you probably just watched how he posted and then once you began to post you probably just tried it out or some shit. I dunno what goes down in your empty head now do I?

And lol, what's a 4 year old going to do on a Friday anyway?

I dunno, you tell me?

Moonlight Drive

It's pointless getting through to you people is what I meant...
Get through to us? I'm sorry, but when some kiddy chucks a bitchfit and begins making baseless claims, I usually just continually prove them wrong and laugh at them.

You have been here since April, you never used to post much but you probably just watched how he posted and then once you began to post you probably just tried it out or some shit. I dunno what goes down in your empty head now do I?
What the fuck? That post proves how you're just doing your best to try to find something to flame us about.