Meet our demands bitches

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Even though I am not in a "faction" (although I did but the bitches left) I think BWO pwns Gang-a-roos just because the gang-a-roos are filled with many Blue members, some of them are alright but J-Dawg and Wordlife pwn everyone in these "factions" :yes:

Wordlife

^lol.... why thank you... mr. sharkboy/lennie/mexican guy now

Stinger, I wouldnt keep trying, you wont succeed with the mods dude

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm not actually trying, most people know and are taking this as a joke.

But they will make me :v:19 god damnit.

CHUCK? CHUCK?

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?!?

I am what the mods have made me.

Even though I am not in a "faction" (although I did but the bitches left) I think BWO pwns Gang-a-roos just because the gang-a-roos are filled with many Blue members, some of them are alright but J-Dawg and Wordlife pwn everyone in these "factions" :yes:

BWO's leader is Blaze. While I agree that J-Dawg is the shit(sorry don't know wordlife that well)Gang-a-Roos have me!

The wonderful :v:

Henshin-a-go-go BABY

Moonlight Drive

Blaze in anything automatically makes it shit.

No offence guys.

imotbh.

Moonlight Drive

*Any faction or the like

imotbh.

And btw, i'm not saying imotbh to be funny. Just thought I'd point that out.

Qwake

^ You're not funny.

Ouch, you got me good >_>

I really wasn't trying to be funny just then, I was just pointing out that if he thinks everything Blaze is in is shit then he must think IWF is since Blaze is a member here, pretty simple think and I don't see how you could take that as a joke.

Rolling Stone, this guy is really holding the Gang-a-roos down, with him even Blaze's faction is better which is really sayin something.

seX-Power

^ Your logic fails.

imo :eek: tbh :confused:

Oh noez~! I must be stealing from Peepshow.

I'm part of both factions. I love being a Gang-a-Roo but nobody is fucking with teh Chain Gang

Moonlight Drive

You said fail!!

I'm sure you must've stole that from somebody~!

Wait, now I'm stealing from Lentard.

Just can't win.