Me against the world...Ha...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the undisputed winner of this flame???

• J-Dawg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dylan and Brian Kendriks Biceps

• Pussy With Syphilis...I mean PWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J

Ok...So heresthe deal...I'm bored...and well 2 people decided to call me out on being a Miz mark...and hell...I decided what better way to get rid of them than take them both out in a flame...

So Dylan and Brian Kendriks Nut...

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE...

...as for my judges...Hell Mat, Peepshow, Rell anyone fell like judging this shiz for me...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

who is brian kendriks nut? look i have nothing against you, but i dream of killing the miz

J

^^Its not that i don't like yea...Its just i'm bored...and battle...

J

True...Well lets get this shit started...

First off i'd start with Brain Kendriks Nuts...but he openly admits to be an Aussie...Which seems to be insult enough...and as for you Dylan...I tell yea welcome back...but didn't even notice you weregone...To be honest don't even think i remeber you...

there is going to be no winners ..... lets just start

j-dawg calls himself sexy and likes the miz, which of course makes me wonder: how did j-dawg become so homo

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
True...Well lets get this shit started...

First off i'd start with Brain Kendriks Nuts...but he openly admits to be an Aussie...Which seems to be insult enough...and as for you Dylan...I tell yea welcome back...but didn't even notice you weregone...To be honest don't even think i remeber you...

You never noticed me? Me? I guess instead of reading my post's you were jerking off to a episode of the Road Rules.