McMahon...The real story.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Alright, I played the role of Sherlock, I went on Wikipedia and looked up Vince McMahon. It said nothing of him dying. I saw at the top of the page that it said it is protected from editing until June 25, 2007, which is the day of Vengeance. There is an Open Challenge for the WWE title, for all former WWE champions. Now this is not a coincedence, just a way to give McMahon the belt, plus a vengeance on Lashley, and now the fued will be even bigger, because Lashley is now physically on RAW. I don't know who would win or anything, but they locked WikiPedia from hackers, because some people would probably hack it and put that he died. So what do you think of Sherlock Xtremebadass?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_McMahon

Reaction score
maybe it's also to make sure that no one edits the fact that his "death" is all storyline

xtremebadass

Well the thing is, every WWE wikipedia article is locked automatically, but this one had something different on it. It's all pretty gay if you ask me.

King_Ash

Reaction score
I think your full of shit...

Nah Jk, good research we'll just have to wait and see... looks like im ordering Vengeance.

Kaedon

Reaction score
ahh wiki has lied to me many times so I dont believe anything on it unless confirmed by an outside source

PeepShow

^Looks like another WWE fan that is wasting his money.........lol

Anyway, LMAO Badass. I read this earlier today too. I wasnt suprised. I see McMahon coming back during the ME of Vengence and screwing everyone and enerting himself and winning.

EDIT- LMAO, this was just a conisidence Kaedon. That top part was totally meant for King Ash......lol

Soulpower

Actually... Wiki was locked because a bunch of idiots decided to change the info on the page. No pages on wiki are locked automatically, only the ones that are frequently vandalized.

Truth

Reaction score
This storyline will not hit its boiling point at Vengeance, meaning Vince will not return in 2 weeks, he wont come back for a long time. They say cant edit until June 25th because they picked a random amount of days to lock it from everyone saying "vince is dead" with no source put in. Probably locked Monday the 11th, until the 25th...thats a typical two week lock.

CenaMark54

Unfortunately, I think you are correct.

The WWE doesn't seem to have the patience anymore to pull off long term stroylines. Everything is about improving ratings today and not caring about what happens 6 months to a year from now until that time comes.

Its obvious that he faked his death to help him gain the upper hand on someone and screw them in the end. (most likely lashley).

Lashley will win the title from Cena (Booker will probably be pinned in the challange match). Mr McMahon will make his return to help "his hired gun" (Probably Orton) take the title from Lashley. HHH makes his comeback around summerslam to avenge HBK and stand up to Orton and Vince.

Thats pretty much it...and it will happen in a few months. HHH will be a superface when he gets back and Orton will be able to garner more heel heat with Vince on his team.

HHH will crush Orton at Survivor series or the Rumbel then will turn heel when we discover that Vince and HHH were in cohoots all the time and Vince was using Orton to give the title to his son in law.

At this time, Cena will win the rumble and chase HHH until Mania. Setting up Orton vs Vince and Cena vs HHH at Mania.

3lions

Reaction score
I highly doubt that Vince will return at Vengence. It is plausable that Vince could participate in the WWE Title match at vengence, but I can see WWE dragging out this storyline for a very long time. Granted, WWE aren't the best at doing this, but seeing as Vince is the focal point of this storlyline and given the high-profile nature of this angle, I can see the company pulling it off. I won't go into specifics on how I think this storyline will pan out (firstly becuase I have no idea and secondly because various potential sotrylines have already been posted which would be similar to my way of thinking).

There are several ways this storyline could go. The most likely being Vince faked his own death to avenge a rival (as has already been stated), or someone tried to assasinate Vince, with the aim of capturing the company. Either way, i don't want Vince to return to my screen until the Royal Rumble at the earliest. I want this storyline to be at its height for the next two months, then slowly start to die down, until Vice returns at the Royal Rumble (or some other bombshell is dropped). That is, of course, if Vince actually plans to return. Maybe this was all done to keep him off TV for good? Although, the news piece which stated Vince's body has 'yet to be recovered' suggests Vince faked his own death.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
On June 11, 2007, WWE aired a segment at the end of RAW that featured McMahon (in character) entering a limousine moments before it exploded. The show went off-air shortly after, and WWE.com reported the angle as though it were a legitimate occurrence proclaiming that McMahon was "presumed dead."[5] Although this was the fate of the fictional Vince McMahon character, no harm came to the actual person (that is, his death was kayfabe).[6][7][8]

thats also from wikipedia.

bdogg1

Reaction score
you so can tell it was fake in video when vince gets in limo first time. you see his foot go up then door closes then camera starts to pull away. then as camera continue to pulls away you see leg outside car again being pulled back into the limo and door being slammed again.

stinger88

Reaction score
Theres so many different things that Vince could do with this story line that im not even gonna try to guess. Honestly I never saw that coming. At first I thought it was pretty stupid but now that I think about it I guess it was pretty smart on Vince's part.