McMahon...The real story.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

yo mike wht up.... i like ur idea... but remember wht i told u b4... rko's goin 2 SD(hopefully) and yeah der cud be sumthin wit dat wit hhh and mcmahon, but i highly doubt it... cuz ppl would'nt watch no more... amagine.. wht if eddie "didnt" die(god bless him) n came back and said "I LIEEEEEEE ESE!!!!" ppl would be happy, and den boo his ass so bad.. and never watch da wwe again. neways.... good pickup on dat story... peace

Great One

yo mike wht up.... i like ur idea... but remember wht i told u b4... rko's goin 2 SD(hopefully) and yeah der cud be sumthin wit dat wit hhh and mcmahon, but i highly doubt it... cuz ppl would'nt watch no more... amagine.. wht if eddie "didnt" die(god bless him) n came back and said "I LIEEEEEEE ESE!!!!" ppl would be happy, and den boo his ass so bad.. and never watch da wwe again. neways.... good pickup on dat story... peace
And stupidest post of the year goes to ...

Rell

Reaction score
Spoiler...Jimmy Wang Yang and Funaki will set out on a quest where they will find all seven Dragon Balls and will wish for Vince McMahon to return to perfect health, their wish will be granted. Vegeta (angry that he didn't find the dragon balls) will show up on RAW and cut a promo about why Vince McMahon did not deserve his wish, setting up Vegeta vs Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania, loser gets his head shaved using krillin's destructo disk.