McMahon Killer revealed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

WOW, how do you always find these Randy Orton shots... man I have to rep you that's gold, I'm laughing. That actually makes sense too, do it WWE!

Mr. Mat

i think it's everyone vince has fired they finally got there revenge on vince mc satin

Truth

Reaction score
"You think you know me"

Everyone thought Edge was a nice guy, he knew all along his plan to assasinate Vince, the claim 'you think you know me' was his hint, nobody thought anything of it.

"On this day I see clearly"

Referring to himself seeing the situation clearly while everybody else is confused

"Everything has come to life"

Making a joke on the death of Vince

"Better place and the broken dreams"

Vince is in hell now, much better then him holding Edge down and breaking his dreams

"And we'll leave it all behind"

Edge and his alter ego who he occasional talks to which is why he says "we'll" have decided to leave the situation behind and not tell anyone but themselves

"Not a chance to trace a dream"

The dream is Edge's own dream of killing Vince, he is explaining how there is no way in hell he will be caught gilty

"I'll never long for what might have been"

He and Vince secretly had a sexual affair the last 3 months of his life, Edge thinks nothing of it now.

Yup it was edge.

3lions

Reaction score
I have a reliable source, who informs me that Mohammad Hassan was behind this terrorist attack on Vince. After being released by the WWE, he joined the Al Qaida terrorist group and has secretly been plotting to assasinate the man who ruined his WWE career, Vince Mcmahon, due to Vince being racist. Hassan then planted a bomb in the limo Monday night, which would detinate when anyone got in.

You heard it hear first.

Truth

Reaction score
I have a reliable source, who informs me that Mohammad Hassan was behind this terrorist attack on Vince. After being released by the WWE, he joined the Al Qaida terrorist group and has secretly been plotting to assasinate the man who ruined his WWE career, Vince Mcmahon, due to Vince being racist. Hassan then planted a bomb in the limo Monday night, which would detinate when anyone got in.

You heard it hear first.

Or possibly Hassan ran up from the other side of the car and as soon as Vince closed the door (with a bomb strapped to his chest) jumped through the window.

My bets on that wierd indian guy next to Jimmy Wang Yang though, dude was smiling his ass off.

Wrestling Station

I bet Vince was having fecal activity in his mighty home while watching the limo being bombed.
:nonono:

Nikki

Kane, being in that picture. It's funny...:laugh:

I like the one with Jeff Jarrett tho.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
It was obviously Hogan & the nWo. Vince wouldn't pay Hogan enough to appear at WM 23, Hogan gets pissed. Vince started & ended Nash's career, Nash gets pissed. Vince fired Hall for being an alcoholic, Hall's already pissed. They're just covering their tracks with the photo of Kane...

Reaction score
bretscrewedvince.jpg

Thats for screwing Bret. .

Credit to styles from encore mall . . .