McMahon Killer revealed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
kanedidit.jpg

who would have guessed?? :rofl1:

credit to Ecko for the pict

Beer Money Army

LOL that wopuld suit kane entrance or an movie cover LOLwould of been more funnier if it was funaki

Wrestling Station

Damn you TDK! i never thought your hiatus to Vince makes you call up Kane to seal the deal!!!!!!

C4

LoL at both of the Pics, I think it was Jarret and Kane together.
What if the team of Kamala,Doink,Eugene teamed with Jarret and Kane to kill Vince McMahon? :shocking:

This Guy

all jokes aside I'd like to state officially for the record that I know who will be revealed as the person who tried to kill vince. I;m calling it right now. the attempted killer will be......

The Coach Jonathan Coachman

Laugh all you want but when it happens you will all be singing my praises :)

3lions

Reaction score
I have reliable sources that Al Wilson has returned from the dead and car bombed Vince's Limo. You may laugh now, but don't moan when I say 'I told you so' when it is all revealed ...

Soulpower

Oh come on! It was obviously MVP.

1..2 you hear the clock ticking.
*Vince knows the end is coming soon and his time is limited, he let us know this several times*

Tick Tock You're about to stop living (Tick-tock is also a reference to the bomb).
*MVP warning Vince that his end is near*

Tick Tock I want you to remember me

But the dead don't have a memory

*MVP taunts Vince*

I'm coming!

Nobody can stop, Ain't nobody can hold me, Ain't nobody control me.

*MVP, a renown Muslim and follower of Malcolm X, refuses to leave his career in the hands of "The Man", in this case Vince McMahon. He makes it clear that no one (Vince) will stop his rise to fame, no one will hold him down (Vince) and nobody will control his character (Vince).

And guess who was in jail for 9 and a half years? That's right, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP!

Edit: I still say its MVP, but this video says otherwise.
http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/wwe/video/x28q9k_the-killer-of-vince-is-found