McIntyre possibly being repackaged

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
No matter what they do with him, no one will give a fuck. He just happens to be one of those unlikable, uninteresting wrestlers.

Reactions: Jonathan

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
They need to just bring back his "chosen one" gimmick. He was the closest thing to my second favorite wrestler when he was like that (Not that I ever had a second favorite wrestler, but I still liked him.)

I agree with this actually. Deathclaw you sometimes amaze me when you're not going on about AJ. His "chosen one" gimmick was really good for me as well.

Reactions: Wacokid27

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Good for him. Its time to utilize the roster better to stop having so many boring repeat matches on RAW.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yeah, also I want to add that he used to be one of the most violent and aggressive fighters in the WWE. Now, he's more of a laugh.....

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
He should be a heel, Get him to do his true Scotsman gimmick he used in BCW, He was face because BCW is in Scotland but it would get a heel reaction over there. Have him wear a kilt and eat a Scotch Pie on his way to the ring holding a Scottish flag. I would mark and lol

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I disagree. He's got a pretty good aggressive edge to him in the ring. Wade Barret on the other hand, I don't see anything.

We are on opposite sides of the road on this one. I think Barrett is getting wasted when he has more potential than what they give him. He was awesome when he first came around, and, he was awesome in NXT (both IMO, though). Then....what the hell, what a waste....I am not a McIntyre hater by any means, and I think he makes a pretty good asshole, but, I dunno, there is just something about him that doesn't really grasp a lot of people. Most just seem uninterested in him, no matter what he does. The WWE can certainly prove me wrong and make him a great character, but, of all the things they have tried with him, even when he was a huge asshole, nothing seemed to really make anyone scream I'M A DREW MCINTYRE FAN, lol.

Reactions: Danielson

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Barrett is just fine in the ring, but I think his mic skills are awesome. He's a very gifted speaker. Drew is fine, beats Barrett in the ring but not so much mic wise from what I remember. But repackaging them and putting them together sounds like a good idea.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
We are on opposite sides of the road on this one. I think Barrett is getting wasted when he has more potential than what they give him. He was awesome when he first came around, and, he was awesome in NXT (both IMO, though). Then....what the hell, what a waste....I am not a McIntyre hater by any means, and I think he makes a pretty good asshole, but, I dunno, there is just something about him that doesn't really grasp a lot of people. Most just seem uninterested in him, no matter what he does. The WWE can certainly prove me wrong and make him a great character, but, of all the things they have tried with him, even when he was a huge asshole, nothing seemed to really make anyone scream I'M A DREW MCINTYRE FAN, lol.

Wade Barrett was good in the nexus, and I'll give him that. Look who was in that group though, ryback, daniel bryan, bray wyatt, CM Punk, Justin Gabriel, Curtis Axel, and others. Some under different aliases, but he was written into the story line of the summer with John Cena. Outside of that he has never impressed me. I'll give him that run, and that's it. I still think it had more to do with the people around him than actually him.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Repackage Drew and Barrett, and break Antonio away from Swagger and turn him face? YES! YES! YES!

DR.gif

The Artiste
Reaction score
27f57d3c33163fe14de5c448ad19d1fc.gif

504.gif