McIntyre possibly being repackaged

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Just a thought but, did anyone else notice that Barrett, McIntyre and Sheamus are all either away/getting repackaged. Maybe a United Kingdom Stable?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It strikes me odd that is was put in that game, did they ever actually become a stable?
No. All have been kept rather separate. McIntyre and Barrett were a pretty good tag team down in developmental though called the Empire.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
No. All have been kept rather separate. McIntyre and Barrett were a pretty good tag team down in developmental though called the Empire.

I didn't think so, it's rather odd that the 3 native UK wrestlers haven't really been put together. They could probably make a good heel tag team, I knew that Barrett and McIntyre had a tag team, never really seen them on the screen together since then.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I would avoid a full on stable because we already have two running around in the Authority and the Wyatts. Plus Sheamus is Irish so why would he side with brits?

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
I would avoid a full on stable because we already have two running around in the Authority and the Wyatts. Plus Sheamus is Irish so why would he side with brits?

That is true, I believe he's from northern Ireland who i'm pretty sure still hate us. It'd be nice to see a British wrestler who isn't either a low card title jobber/regular jobber.

Stopspot

Reaction score
That is true, I believe he's from northern Ireland who i'm pretty sure still hate us. It'd be nice to see a British wrestler who isn't either a low card title jobber/regular jobber.
Sheamus is from Dublin. He's regular Ireland and thus "hates the UK". Northern Ireland is part of the UK. So by that logic it should be Finlay in this stable. Him being from Belfast and all.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Sheamus is from Dublin. He's regular Ireland and thus "hates the UK". Northern Ireland is part of the UK. So by that logic it should be Finlay in this stable. Him being from Belfast and all.

Well, shoot me down, you're right. I they could always add in Mason Ryan (From Wales) Thus it'd be something like Great Britain.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think a Drew/Wade tag team would be fine but I have a hard time seeing Sheamus get put in there.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I join with those who would enjoy a Barrett/McIntyre tag team. Could you make William Regal their manager?

:fap::fap::fap:

wk

TheBadGuy

Jobber
Reaction score
Barrett & McIntyre as a tag team, Regal as their manager and Mason Ryan as their enforcer/muscle.