McIntyre and Barrett done til at least Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Didn't Claudio Castagnoli have the same problem a few years back?

And Drew had a green card wedding, how is he not a citizen?

Kizza

Reaction score
TNA got hacked to bits when they let this happen to Angelina Love.

Kizza

Reaction score
TNA got hacked to bits when they let this happen to Angelina Love.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah but this isnt a 2nd rate TNA Knockout this is two guys who were taking up ALOT of TV time the past few months. Drew was easily the most used guy on SD for a while and was a big part of the show. Barrett was not just involved with one of the bigger storylines we've seen in years but was the leader of it. The fact that this happened just shows extreme carelessness on WWEs behalf. These two might lose all of the momentum that they had which will be really hard for either of them to get back imo.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah but this isnt a 2nd rate TNA Knockout this is two guys who were taking up ALOT of TV time the past few months. Drew was easily the most used guy on SD for a while and was a big part of the show. Barrett was not just involved with one of the bigger storylines we've seen in years but was the leader of it. The fact that this happened just shows extreme carelessness on WWEs behalf. These two might lose all of the momentum that they had which will be really hard for either of them to get back imo.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I cant say that I am all that broken up over this whole visa issue. Drew bores me, and the whole Nexus or wtfever isn't nearly as interesting as I thought it would be, if anything it feels kinda random and forced.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I cant say that I am all that broken up over this whole visa issue. Drew bores me, and the whole Nexus or wtfever isn't nearly as interesting as I thought it would be, if anything it feels kinda random and forced.

Reaction score
drew can stay in scottland but wade barret needs to come back. I mean who is gonna lead nexus ? Heath slater ? god forbid that would happen .

Reaction score
drew can stay in scottland but wade barret needs to come back. I mean who is gonna lead nexus ? Heath slater ? god forbid that would happen .

Kizza

Reaction score

Second rate as in who was involved in TNA's highest rating segments?

Kizza

Reaction score

Second rate as in who was involved in TNA's highest rating segments?

...god...

Reaction score
Uhh.. no one gives a shit about Drew and he was heading nowhere fast. Who cares. Barrett had some momentum, which he'll easily pick up when he comes back. Really no big deal.

...god...

Reaction score
Uhh.. no one gives a shit about Drew and he was heading nowhere fast. Who cares. Barrett had some momentum, which he'll easily pick up when he comes back. Really no big deal.