McIntyre and Barrett done til at least Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
IDK about letting Barrett's Visa expire... that seems too fucking odd.

As far as Green Card Weddings... wrong. You earn your citizenship after you're married for 5 years I think (maybe it's 3)? But regardless, they're supposed to supply you with a working Visa to last you up until you get your citizenship, so maybe he never applied for citizenship :/.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
IDK about letting Barrett's Visa expire... that seems too fucking odd.

As far as Green Card Weddings... wrong. You earn your citizenship after you're married for 5 years I think (maybe it's 3)? But regardless, they're supposed to supply you with a working Visa to last you up until you get your citizenship, so maybe he never applied for citizenship :/.

Alex C

Reaction score
Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett's visa issues are resolved. Barrett should be on RAW on Monday and McIntyre will return to SmackDown! once Creative thinks it's right to bring him back from the deportation angle.

Alex C

Reaction score
Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett's visa issues are resolved. Barrett should be on RAW on Monday and McIntyre will return to SmackDown! once Creative thinks it's right to bring him back from the deportation angle.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:lmao

How in hell a billion dollar company as WWE could let something like this to happen?!

My thoughts exactly. Barrett (and his crew) is the focal point of Raw now. Drew for what ever reason is still being pushed to the moon. Sheamus (if he gets hit with the visa problem too) is the WWE champ. How do you let something with 3 guys in their position happen?

I hope Drew doesn't come back though. He sucks to the 10th power.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:lmao

How in hell a billion dollar company as WWE could let something like this to happen?!

My thoughts exactly. Barrett (and his crew) is the focal point of Raw now. Drew for what ever reason is still being pushed to the moon. Sheamus (if he gets hit with the visa problem too) is the WWE champ. How do you let something with 3 guys in their position happen?

I hope Drew doesn't come back though. He sucks to the 10th power.

Alex C

Reaction score
Glad that everything went ok with Wade Barrett

Alex C

Reaction score
Glad that everything went ok with Wade Barrett

Reaction score
Yeah but this isnt a 2nd rate TNA Knockout this is two guys who were taking up ALOT of TV time the past few months. Drew was easily the most used guy on SD for a while and was a big part of the show. Barrett was not just involved with one of the bigger storylines we've seen in years but was the leader of it. The fact that this happened just shows extreme carelessness on WWEs behalf. These two might lose all of the momentum that they had which will be really hard for either of them to get back imo.

Which is exactly what makes it all the more lulzier. WWE are meant to be so much better, but no one is saying anything like the shit they did when TNA let Angelina's visa run out accidentally.

Reaction score
Yeah but this isnt a 2nd rate TNA Knockout this is two guys who were taking up ALOT of TV time the past few months. Drew was easily the most used guy on SD for a while and was a big part of the show. Barrett was not just involved with one of the bigger storylines we've seen in years but was the leader of it. The fact that this happened just shows extreme carelessness on WWEs behalf. These two might lose all of the momentum that they had which will be really hard for either of them to get back imo.

Which is exactly what makes it all the more lulzier. WWE are meant to be so much better, but no one is saying anything like the shit they did when TNA let Angelina's visa run out accidentally.