Max Payne 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Edge's First Feud

Now that Edge is the new WHC, who do you think should be the first one to feud with him.....it would be awsome to see an Edge and Benoit feud but we all know that won't happen. Rumor has it he will feud with Batista first but nobody wants that. So who do you think he should feud with first?

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
Chris Benoit. The battle of the Canadians.

The few actual wrestlers still in the WWE going at it. Maybe a nice Submission stipulation can go on with it, since they can both make each other submit.

Thats just my dream feud besides Jericho vs Edge and Jericho vs Benoit.

PeepShow

I wouldnt mind seeing a Matt Hardy/Edge Fued.......bring back the classic E&C and Hardy fueds even though I dont really like Hardy. But wee all know thats not going to happen b/c of his involvment in the Tag-Title picture. So it looks as if we are gunna be let down again w/ Batista in the Title hunt again. Just when you thought he was beat and out of the picture, hes still there.........what a shock!

PeepShow

Yes, I know........Im just stating who I think he should fued w/.........its just my opinion

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
^^ I know man, I wasn't disrespecting you, everyone is aloud to have their own opinion, I was just giveing mine as well.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Hiis first WILL be Batista cuz they meet at Judgment Day, what sucks is that Taker was finally gonna drop Batista from the hunt. Now this happens and he could end up feuding with Edge until Kennedy comes back, at which point they will all feud just my guess though.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Who I want Edge to fued with is Benoit because they can pull off a ton of good matches. Also both Canadian wrestlers.

I think he will probably feud with Batista first and then when Benoit loses the U.S Belt to MVP he can pursuit Edge for the WHC.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I agree Matt has alot of talent in the ring but needs to improve on the mic a bit, but he would be a great Maineventer imo.

phantomgerald

definately hardy. i don't want to see edge feud with beonit because we all know wwe won't give the title to an older guy and although they would put on good matches, it would be totally random, whereas hardy and edge have a long history

3lions

Reaction score
It is obvious that Batista will be Edge's first feud/title defence, but that won't last long, as I'm sure Henry will cost Batista the match, setting up their feud. Once that is completed, I can see Matt stepping into the ME scene (once the Hardyz drop the belts to Cade/Murdock at JD). If you'd have asked me a few weeks ago whether Matt would be in the ME scene anytime soon, I'd have said no without hesitating. But my opinion has changed in recent weeks. This is due to JBL's commentary. He frequently comments about Matt's potential and stating how he is holding himself back and it is as if that is Vince's way of planting the seed(s) to his eventual ME push. I can also see a heel turn in the immediate future for Matt, as JBL always comments about Matt 'caring about the fans too much.' Matt is also set up for a ME feud, as he defeated Kennedy last week on SD!, a week before Edge beat Kennedy.

I also stated last week that I don't want to see Edge/Matt again, but this feud could be used to help establish Matt as a ME player, as well as give Edge another feud. Matt should have been given a push when he first returned to WWE, so it is long overdue, imo. It is also interesting that Matt has never held a major singles title (CW/European aren't major singles titles).

the dark knight

^^pretty possible but i wont like 2 young superstars for the world title. matt hardy is just not a maineventer imo.