• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Max Payne 3

3lions

Who's a young superstar? Both men are in their thirty's. It's not like they have bth just broke into the business. They have been around for years. This is Edge's third World/WWE Title reign and is the top heel the WWE has to offer. Matt is long over-due a ME push and this is his opportunity. It is also hinted on WWE.com that he could challenge Edge for the title. It is also a believable feud, as Matt defeated Kennedy a week before Edge, and they have feuded in the past.

xtremebadass

It's going to be stupid Batista, I don't count that though. I would love to renew the Benoit Edge fued because of their history on RAW and all. I would also love to see Edge vs. Kennedy when he comes back. Edge vs. Taker=Legendary though.

Wrestling Station

It is called world HEAVYWEIGHT championship. I hate it when small lads get to be in the title pics! its not IC or CW or even US title! Too bad.

The best feud will be Edge vs Batista (plus maybe Henry). I dont see Matt Hardy as a ME and should never be considered as one. Not a big name in the business, and been in WWE for ages, so it will be stupid to give him a huge push after trillions of years being a jobber and a midcarder with no influence to any aspect. IMO!

The Icon

People said Randy Orton would move to SmackDown as punishment because RAW is the A-Brand. Maybe Randy Orton could feud with him or maybe Benoit.

MattHardyV1

All this Matt Hardy main event talk is awesome man if this fued happens It will be amazing for the carrer of Hardy.He is way more than capable of being the Main Event and as we ve seen the past couple of weeks he can put on a phenominal match.He is also extremely over and he has deserved this push for far too long.

Defiant One

Yeah WWE tried to bury him after the whole Edge/Lita drama. Now Lately they've been pushing him, only can hope Matt will get a title shot, or at the very least start to mainevent.

drewitt82

I would love 2 see Matt Hardy in the title picture, he destoyed him in that cage match at unforgiven a couple of years ago. But what would be better is to see Chris Benoit in the title picture.

kane6640

i hope they let edge run with the title and we dont have batisita beat hes azz and take the title like cena did

MJ807

This is how I believe it should be but probably won't first Chris Benoit and Edge should feud for two pay per views first Edge wins by cheating then in a remaqtch he wins fairly. Then Matt Hardy wins a number one contender match and Matt Hardy and Edge feud Hardy wins the firts match but by DQ then they have a TLC match where Edge wins again after that who knows what can happen.

OMR

maxpayne3-11-1280.jpg

maxpayne3-10-1280.jpg

maxpayne3-9-1280.jpg

maxpayne3-5-1280.jpg

maxpayne3-14-1280.jpg

maxpayne3-16-1280.jpg

Max Payne 3 - First Trailer
[video=youtube;udF6lgzme-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udF6lgzme-Q[/video]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a long time since Max Payne 2 came out, I've been waiting for what seems like forever for a third game. Max Payne 3 is scheduled for a March 2012 release. Can't wait for this game.

Deuce

Haven't even tried any Max Payne game, this game makes me REALLY want to try this one. The game looks entertaining so I may end up buying it when it comes out.