Matt's future...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Well, I honestly don't see this feud going past Mania. I think they've already confirmed it's going to be an extreme rules match haven't they? If so a gimmick match is usually the end of a feud if that means anything. Besides, I really don't see where the hell else this one could go after this. He's already done everything short of killing Jeff...lol.

aufman

Reaction score
I think Matt is more skilled in-ring, but that's about where it stops with Matt. It's sad that Jeff has passed him on the mic, and that he has almost zero connection with the fans, face or heel. He's attacking the most over face in the company (he NEVER gets the Cena boos) who happens to be his brother and he is still only gettin mild heat at best. I feel sorry for the guy since he has given so much to the company, had real life dirty laundry aired and used as a slap to the face, never tested positive for anything or suspended and seldom rewarded for all his hard work and usual consistency in the ring. But when you look at the reason for having a job in the E, which is having a connection with the fans and moving merchandise, the name Hardy is what keeps Matt employed.

But to answer the question, I don't really think there is anything you can do to get Matt more over in any direction. He's kind of in the same boat as Shelton in the respect that he is highly talented but no one cares and he is similar to Christian as the WWE seems to think there is no money to really be made off of either and their tag partners are very bankable. After he's done with this angle, he'll re-assume his position in the mid-card wherever he lands and that will be it. He'll NEVER sniff the main event outside matches with Jeff. Welcome to Peeptown, Matt. Population: You and Christian.

It is really simple. Matt is simply not made by GOD to succeed in wrestling. GOD made Jeff into the perfect wrestler and made Matt imperfect and fragile.

MikeRaw

^Shut the fuck up, dude, seriously. Your stupid crazy Jeff Hardy talk, in every thread, where you praise the shit out of him, needs to stop. As does bumping old threads.