Matt vs Jeff

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
What if Christian is involved in the Hardy's feud, just not how we all predict? Here's an alternative train of thought I have:

Jeff Hardy challenges for title against Edge. Matt Hardy costs Hardy the match; forming an alliance with Edge. Jeff Hardy constantly gets double teamed, and out numbered until one night, Christian returns to help Jeff Hardy. Now its brothers versus brothers. Of course, I'm not getting at a tag team match with the world champion at Wrestlemania. I mean that Edge, and Christian have their own rivalry, and match at Wrestlemania while The Hardy's do the same. Then, at Backlash, possibly have a tag team gimmick match?

noumenon

We've pretty much spent two pages of posts shooting down these Christian ideas...lol.
Seriously, everyone needs to stop worrying about Christian and just enjoy the feud. It's entirely possibly that he will run a program with one of these guys... but there is no saying that they need to somehow squeeze him into this.
It's seems pretty clear that they're going with a simply Hardy vs. Hardy feud. As of right now I don't see any room for Christian in anything until after Mania, unless he somehow debuts in MITB.
But seriously no more talk of Christian... this is a Matt/Jeff thread.

The Rated R CMStar

I laugh at people pitching feuds that end with Christian challenging for the belt AND main eventing Mania

noumenon

Right...most marks and non-TNA watchers......."Wasn't that the guy who's last thing was throwing temper tantrums?"

Axis

Right...most marks and non-TNA watchers......."Wasn't that the guy who's last thing was throwing temper tantrums?"

No, it's the guy who last challenging Ric Flair and gunning for the United States Championship against the likes of Booker T and Chris Benoit.

noumenon

lol...I know.. I went a little too far back. But ya know, he has been gone a long time. And to bring him back on top might be a little confusing to some who haven't seen him in a while.

Anyway...I thought we weren't gonna talk about Christian anymore?

Airfixx

What if Christian is involved in the Hardy's feud, just not how we all predict? Here's an alternative train of thought I have:

Jeff Hardy challenges for title against Edge. Matt Hardy costs Hardy the match; forming an alliance with Edge. Jeff Hardy constantly gets double teamed, and out numbered until one night, Christian returns to help Jeff Hardy. Now its brothers versus brothers. Of course, I'm not getting at a tag team match with the world champion at Wrestlemania. I mean that Edge, and Christian have their own rivalry, and match at Wrestlemania while The Hardy's do the same. Then, at Backlash, possibly have a tag team gimmick match?

:Slaps forehead in dispair:

....C*******n sides with jeff.... BUT WHY??????? (Please don't answer - Just drop it!.)

TheGame321

Reaction score
This is going to be the feud in WWE History since Hogan Vs Andre.
The best.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
^^^^wrong

People are talking about this fued hopefully being ok, how can you possibly say this will turn into anything THAT big?

Airfixx

^^^Yeah, but Hogan & Andre never had a TLC match before! : P : P : P

Not a bad promo from Matt on Fridays SD (although LOL @ the backing music! ...WDF?!?!)... Ditched the old Hardy Boyz look... He's so gonna get more out of this in the long-run than Jeff.

What I couldn't work out is if they were going for some kind of short term injury angle (concussion?), otherwise why wasn't Jeff on SD (his show!) looking to kick the crap out of Matt.

IMO, that wouldn't be a bad idea... In order to keep them apart, only have one of them in the EC match and have Matt narrowly escape Jeff's wrath when he does eventually return to SD (we're only talking 2 episodes until NWO has passed afterall) so that the first time they clash properly is at WM.