Matt Taking Jeff's Spot?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Is Matt Hardy taking Jeff's planned push? Because he came out of the crowd on RAW and attacked Orton. Could they be starting a feud and if they are I doubt it will be a non-title feud. Is Hardy gonna be in the title picture? And is he taking Jeff's spot? I think so. Thoughts???

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Nah, it was probably just a one time appearance because Orton kicked Matt's ass in January to piss off Jeff. Matt had his match with Orton, now its back to the Matt-MVP feud.

Soulpower

I would hope so. As far as I'm concerned Matt has always been the superior Hardy. He doesn't rely as much on high spots as Jeff does, Matt's also a better seller, better on the mic and all-around better talent than Jeff.

Like Conc3pt said, this could end up being a one time thing... But I hope not >_>

Wrestling Station

Still i never thought and will never believe that a Hardy be a Main Eventer! T_T
So, imo and for my likings, i think Orton will not going to feud with Matt. JBL is on the first of the list right now to feud with Orton.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Matt isn't going to feud with Orton over the title. He just showed up to get revenge for getting kicked and it just seemed like they were doing something that the fans would like on Monday even though he lost.

About 8-10 months ago I was not a Matt Hardy fan at all and only really liked Jeff. But then I saw Matt live, 4 rows up on SD! and totally changed my opinion of him when he put on a really good match with Finlay. I've come to realize that Matt is, as SP said, much better on the mic(although I always knew that), a much better seller, and doesn't need to rely on high spots to make matches better. I'm all for a Matt Hardy push, but I don't think it'll happen yet. Matt seems to have his shit together though, unlike his brother, so I think we could see him getting pushed within the next year.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Most people know how much I "love" Matt Hardy but this is probably just unfinished buisness. But let's hope Hardy wins the US Title at Backlash because it's long awaited and well deserved.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
know what would be cool is if matt vs. jeff vs. orton for the title =D i think that would be an interesting title match or a fude or some sort would be very good

WFS2008

Reaction score
I like them both with a slight nod going to Matt for me, but it saddens me to think Jeff is losing his push for screwing up again. He has so much talent but like Scott Hall he just cant seem to beat his demons.

Evil Austin

well it could be possible when they are still pissed at Jeff for taking drugs and being an idiot and getting suspended again so they might in return give the push to matt hardy.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Is Matt Hardy taking Jeff's planned push? Because he came out of the crowd on RAW and attacked Orton. Could they be starting a feud and if they are I doubt it will be a non-title feud. Is Hardy gonna be in the title picture? And is he taking Jeff's spot? I think so. Thoughts???

Did you watch Wrestlemania? He attacked MVP too. Since the feud with MVP didn't actually end it's most likely going to resume.

Matt attacked Orton since Orton punted him in the head during the Jeff/Orton feud and Orton already revenged the attack by beating Matt Monday. Mvp hasn't gotten his revenge on Matt for costing him MITB.

Meaning that MVP And Matt is back on.

For the record, Matt sucks, he's ugly looking, his moveset sucks, his wrestling pyscology sucks and his mic skills stink. What do people see in this guy?

CT Styles

At some point in the near future we will probably see a MVP/Orton vs Y2J/Matt tag team then I guess...

JMay187

Reaction score
Matt Hardy is not getting the push. He will be stuck in midcard status for the rest of his career.

At one time Matt was the superior Hardy, but i do not think he is anymore.

They pushed Jeff into A title match with Orton. They pushed Jeff to win the number one contender for the WWE Championship.

Matt has not once been the number one contender or had a WWE or World Heavyweight Championship Match.

Adampro123

Reaction score
I Would like to say yes to this but i don't think so. i think he will be on s/d to finish his feud with MVP and become US champion.

mistablista

Reaction score
matts best years have past its good to see him back but he dosnt compare to jeff , matt lost it wen he stop high flying

Adampro123

Reaction score
you don't need high flying to be a great wrestler. matt is a much better wrestler than jeff and i think he is in his prime.