Matt Taking Jeff's Spot?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Matt should get this push; at least he won’t fuck himself over like Jeff did and like someone already said before he doesn’t need to rely on high risk moves to get him over. His mic skills are above his brother’s and last time I checked to be a World Champion mic skills are a must…Sadly I don’t see him getting it :(, he’ll be thrown back into his feud with MVP (but that’s not nothing bad) and he’ll win the United States Championship.

Wordlife

A title shot would be cool, do to the fact that I am a fan of Matt and Jeff, but with Jeff out, Matt needs a push... probably wont get it though

noumenon

Matt is right where he should be at the current moment, picking back up his feud with MVP for the US Title. He still hasn't reached that second tier title level yet where as Jeff has been there for quite some time now. In my opinion Matt has always been the better Hardy. Sadly it comes down to the fact that all of the girls, the little kids and casual wrestling fans prefer Jeff because he's flashy, pulls off the high spots and rips his shirt off every once in a while. Is he better than Matt in the ring? Hell no. Can he pull of crazier spots than Matt... without a doubt. Honestly I think what it has come down to as well is that Matt is simply the safer bet. He's got his head on his shoulders and is completely dedicated to the business. I thought Matt's run with the whole V.1/Sensai of Mattitude/Matt Fact era was simply brilliant. Will Matt ever get that big push like Jeff did? Hopefully... as for right now though he's right where he should be... and way past due for it as well. Also Matt needs to hit up some crunches cause he's look a little flabby. I suppose that can be attributed to his appendix problems though.

schuy7

Reaction score
I don't think that Matt Hardy will take Jeff's push. Just like mostly everyone said, Matt will return to Smackdown! and probably win the US Championship. But if he doesn't win the United States Championship on Smackdown! then he will be drafted to Raw or ECW. I think Raw could use some more good wrestlers like Matt Hardy in the Intercontinental division and ECW could use more talent all around. I believe Jeff will be suspended for a while and when he comes back, after the draft, the Hardys will be on the same show, and they will be competing for tagteam gold.

fGuru

Reaction score
Matt is the better wrestler .He has a good routine in the ring and keeps adding new moves . I believe he should get a push like Jeff , but sadly that wont happen as Jeff has a better name in the industry with his daredevil stunts. I think he also has a better fan basethough not a big difference, it could go down due to his drug act. Hopefully Matt will get a break by winning the US title.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I think Matts a good solid in ring performer but the guy hardly ever leaves his shell so as to have a "mainevent" level match up...he can have solid to good midcard matches...but he kind of needs to go outside the box before he goes up to the next level...Jeff on the other hand I think is a better worker....Jeff Sells well and seems to be able to steal the show in damn near every match he's in...but since he uses "highflying" moves that basically means people will underrate jeff and decide to choose Matt over him....
I still consider Jeff Hardy the Main Eventer of the Hardyz while Matts the Solid MidCard worker...