• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt Morgans shoots on the Internet

Lover Boy

Certified
I have to agree with the majority of things he said.

Sure the stereotypes were a tad stupid but quite a lot of the people in the IWC are complete cretins.

The internet was the best and worst thing to happen to pro wrestling. It's crazy how powerful the internet is, it can make or break careers.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don't know about you MKT but there isn't a single thing he said I agree with on any level.

Wrestlers are supposed to entertain the fans...

to imply they don't have the right to say whether or not they liked a match or gimmick unless they worked in the business themselves is completely asinine.

And FYI Dave wouldn't have the "experience" of calling wrestling if he didn't start doing it as a nobody fan.

Postman Dave

Yeah, I've seen this trash once before, no desire to listen to him again. Way to generalise and slag off anyone willing to give a damn about you dude.