Matt Hardy Kicked Out Of Rehab, Arrested again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Matt Hardy was arrested as soon as he got off a plane last night in Moore County, NC. He was booked at 1:30AM ET for violation of a court order.

As noted earlier here on the website, Matt Hardy was kicked out of rehab on Friday after he failed a breathalyzer test. Multiple sources are reporting that staff at the center where Hardy was at got suspicious of his behavior and gave him an impromptu breathalyzer test that he failed. Hardy said he wasn’t drinking and that he failed because he’d “just used mouthwash.â€￾ The staff didn’t believe him and kicked him out.

Matt faces imprisonment on a million dollar bond for not complying with the treatment

WZROnline.com

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Idiot.

He was only out of jail because he went to rehab and now that he has failed at that he has no chance to stay out of jail. In saying that he should be able to cough up bond money to get himself out that is if his bail conditions aren't changed because of this. Messed up family and both of them have been in jail this year!

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I kind of feel bad but at the same time maybe jail is the only thing that will help him.

The Yeah1993

Reaction score
to be put *in* rehab means there's something wrong with you, but to *kicked out* of it, well he's just reached a whole new level of suck. It's really a shame the guy's such a headcase.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
LOL

What an idiot. He deserves to stay in jail now.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The stock of my Hardy's DVD I'm trying to sell keeps on losing value. I'm sick of this guy, he needs to be taught a lesson.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I've never heard of failing a Breathalyzer because of mouth wash so either that is something new I learned or he's being a total moron for using that as an excuse so gonna go with number 2. Scott Hall is the biggest fuck up in pro wrestling yet I've never heard of him getting kicked out of rehab yet Matt Hardy finds a way to do it. Just when you think he hits rock bottom he goes even lower. His gf who I have no idea why she stays with him commented.

Reby Sky, Hardy’s girlfriend, posted on her Twitter:

"As if today couldn’t get any worse. Wow. Just … heartbroken….I REALLY need to stop asking myself if it can get any worse. Somehow, it always does."

Deuce

Reaction score
Jail-time will definitely help straighten Matt Hardy's life back to normal.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I've never heard of failing a Breathalyzer because of mouth wash so either that is something new I learned or he's being a total moron for using that as an excuse so gonna go with number 2.

Most mouthwash products contain alcohol. Normally I'd be willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt for that, but Matt Hardy's word has become useless to me. He's irresponsible and simply can't be trusted from what he has shown time and time again.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah I know it contains some alcohol but never heard of it being to the extent to be able to make you fail a test.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The stock of my Hardy's DVD I'm trying to sell keeps on losing value. I'm sick of this guy, he needs to be taught a lesson.

Keep it long enough and it'll be like that guy used to be famous you know that movie the wrester. This is like that but this guy is more pathetic.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wow. What an unbelievable fuck up. If I ever experience another wrestler screw up his life half as bad as this Guy in my lifetime, I will be shocked. Guy is a total parody of himself. Though he has done a brilliant job taking the heat off his brother. Intentional or not.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Yeah I know it contains some alcohol but never heard of it being to the extent to be able to make you fail a test.

Yeah thats the problem. While you're obviously not drunk and there may be no foreign substances in your bloodstream, whatever breath test is used will still pick up traces of alcohol on your breath, so the police officer, for example, will use his or her judgement and the chances of the officer believing the defendant considering unlikely the truth is compared to the many, MANY drink-drivers the law enforcement has to deal with... You're pretty much boned. Its actually happened to someone I know, as well as another person I know who was sober but had a couple of drinks the night before.

Point is, I don't believe Matt Hardy anyway.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Until Matt actually goes a month or two without acting like an idiot I don't blame you for not taking Matt's word.

Wow. What an unbelievable fuck up. If I ever experience another wrestler screw up his life half as bad as this Guy in my lifetime, I will be shocked. Guy is a total parody of himself. Though he has done a brilliant job taking the heat off his brother. Intentional or not.
That's the funny shit in all of this. Jeff has been a fuck up but at least his were spaced apart. Seems like every other week or month Matt is caught drunk, doped up, etc. Who knew Jeff would look like a saint compared to Matt.

TheZig

Reaction score
Im tired from hearing about this guy, I really couldn't care less about the Hardy's. Matt is gonna have a rough time in prison.