Matt Hardy Kicked Out Of Rehab, Arrested again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Reby Sky stated on her Formspring account that she is able to bail partner Matt Hardy out of jail following his arrest Friday night for violating a court order, but chooses not to at this time.

Sky was asked Saturday if she would be posting bail that day and responded, “Let him sit there. And think. Hard.”

She wrote Saturday night regarding his whereabouts, “I’m reading a lot of ridiculous things on the ‘dirtsheets’ tonight, so to clear things up: I could have bailed him out & did not. He’s still in jail. Have fun with that.”

She added, “He’s understandably upset but not angry – He knows he has no right to be at this point.”

Hardy announced on September 19, 2011 that he was checking himself into a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation center for the next three months. It was later reported that entering rehab was one of the conditions for Hardy’s release from custody following his third arrest within a month. On Friday, Hardy was kicked out of a court-ordered rehab for failing a breathalyzer test. He was arrested for violating the court order when he returned to Moore County in North Carolina, and was booked into the Moore County Detention Center on a million dollar bond.
Don't even blame her a bit and she is doing the right thing.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
So this is just a continuation of him screwing with Reba's life? I actually like this storyline.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Wasn't the bail bond set at $1m? I know you stump up that cash then you're able to walk out, but does he really have that much cash to blow?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Probably not that much to blow but probably could come up with it depending what he and she has saved up. Not to mention if Jeff helped out if needed.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So this is just a continuation of him screwing with Reba's life? I actually like this storyline.

lol

Matt Hardy the greatest wrestler in his own federation?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
Matt Hardy remains in jail as no one has put up the one million dollar bail yet, according to the Fayetteville Observer, which picked up the story of Hardy being kicked out of rehab in today's edition. You can read their story at this link.

Hardy has a slew of court dates ahead of him. Based on the most recent information available, here are the details:

November 30th – Driving While Impaired

December 1st – Felony Possession With Intent to Manufacture, Sell and/or Deliver a Schedule 3 Controlled Substance, Felony Possession of a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, Felony Maintaining a Vehicle/Dwelling for Controlled Substances, Misdemeanor Possession of Drug Paraphernalia

December 6th – Reckless Driving with Wanton Disregard
December 21st – Driving While Impaired, Exceeding a Safe Speed

This won't go down as a good year for the Hardy's. Surprised that he is still in jail, he has bragged before that he has millions in the bank yet he hasn't posted his bail yet. I expect him to get a fair bit more jail time once his trials are over.