Mat's GFX Showroom Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThophyRof

Reaction score
Mats GFX Showroom Thread

Thanks a lot Wras, I like them a lot. Now I just need to pick my fave lol.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
Mats GFX Showroom Thread

Thanks a lot Wras, I like them a lot. Now I just need to pick my fave lol.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
21y72f.jpg

I'm not so fond of this one.^

2jame5w.jpg

kafnz5.jpg

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wtf is all this DBZ stuff now? Screw Mystic Gohan. The Gohan I have is better. That last graphic is ruined by that pussy Gohan. I don't know what you don't like about the 1st Vegeta one. I like that one the most.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wtf is all this DBZ stuff now? Screw Mystic Gohan. The Gohan I have is better. That last graphic is ruined by that pussy Gohan. I don't know what you don't like about the 1st Vegeta one. I like that one the most.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score

All this Dbz is for GFX competitions so I can learn more about Photoshop.

Mystic Gohan>Everyone but Trunks and Goku.

I don't like the first one because the colors don't really fit Vegeta in my opinion. If I used a different shade of red, it might have been better. Dbz is going to take over IWF tbh.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score

All this Dbz is for GFX competitions so I can learn more about Photoshop.

Mystic Gohan>Everyone but Trunks and Goku.

I don't like the first one because the colors don't really fit Vegeta in my opinion. If I used a different shade of red, it might have been better. Dbz is going to take over IWF tbh.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Just remember I was the one that started the DBZ takeover.

As far as the Vegeta one goes, the images are great, just change the colors and effects and see what happens.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I like the background on that Miz one. Not too sure about the lettering, but everything is pretty good on that one. Can't really comment on the Stone Cold and Morrison one cause I don't like them that much and it'd be biased.