Mat's GFX Showroom Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Since I dont want to bother making a thread every time I attempt to GFX, I'll just put them here. BTW, The RVD one is the newest. Just made it. Say whatever you want about them.

2ccuhxl.jpg

skztxe.jpg

2vuedxi.jpg

kah9p4.jpg

jwind

Reaction score
i laugh at the fact you have matt hardy being superior but that's jeff doing the swanton in the left picture.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Well I wanted to give the "Swanton/Jeff vs Twist of Fate/Matt" feel then have Matt in front showing the "win". Fail effort.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I like the ones in your sig. You obviously didn't make them.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
Not bad for a beginner. Just read tutorials and watch tut vids. Plus just experiment on your own in the program a lot, that's the only way to improve.

Oh and I agree with the bevel/emboss comment, rarely works.

Klide

Reaction score
I like how your improving. You should try setting some Pics and Text to different filters. Like Screen, Overlay and all that stuff can help.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
So instead of putting the top layer in a filter that affects all layers, filter each individual layer separately?