• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mark Out Moment: Kevin Steen Heel Turn VS Brett Hart Returns To WWE

Mark Out Moment

• Kevin Steen Heel Turn

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Brett Hart Returns

Votes: 20 95.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben

Kevin Steen Heel Turn
[video=youtube;Uk2waFnjxro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk2waFnjxro[/video]

Brett Hart Returns To WWE
[video=youtube;iGBVmmOpgxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGBVmmOpgxU[/video]

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Steen's heel turn was great for ROH and resulted in the best Indy feud ever, but this is Bret and it's not close.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Who the fuck is Kevin Steen? Compared to a guy making a return after 13 years? Plus it pretty much killed the Monday night wars 2.0 before it even happened. Thank you Bret for that one btw.

PHX

Legacy Member
Poor Kevin Steen gonna get swept twice in the same round, but yeah obviously Hart here.

Troy

Easy vote here, Bret Hart returning after 12 years after what had happened was such a markout moment.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Steen's turn was impressive, but Harts return was something I thought I would never see and that moment with Micheals was very moving.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Bret Hart returning was something no one would have ever predicted 10 years ago. And if you say otherwise, you're lying.

The New F'n Show

Steen turning on Generico was great and the feud was better but this is Hart by a landslide and I don't think I have to explain why.

Heisenberg

Bret Hart by a thousand miles. After everything that happened, him returning was huge and such a shock. Much better than a heel turn in an indy fed for damn sure.