Mark Henry to Retire Soon..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oasis

Reaction score
Thank God, hopefully he'll get injured soon so i won't have to see his useless ass until he retires

ncryan10

Reaction score
you guys can laugh but herny is better then khali big daddy v and alot other big man wrestlers you guys just hate him cause hes in wwe which is doing alot better then tna is doing.

Travis40

Henry is pretty good for his size, he can do some things that other people at that size can't do. He actually has wrestling ability...unlike4 Eugene.

straight_edge76

Damn, People wishing Injuries upon Wrestlers thats prety harsh.

Mr. Mat

come on fire him now or retire now please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vickymania

Reaction score
and before he retires or gets himself injured,i would like to see a Khali vs Henry fued..and if anyone likes it,throw Kane in the Mix..i'll say one thing for sure..Batista wont be around the ring when the match happens..lol

It seems WWE has a henry vs taker match in mind for Unforgiven ..makes sense cause henry injured the dead man that led to his time out from SD..

the dark knight

hold on hold on hold on, when i made fun of his i didnt mean that he's a bad wrestler. he's pretty good for a 400+ lbs guy. they're just not booking him right thats all.

vickymania

Reaction score
so,how about a Henry vs Undertaker match at unforgiven..it sounds cool to me..maybe the winner of this match should be made #1 contender for WHC title at a later SD show..

Mr. Mat

i have a feeling that undertaker will carry that match then when taker wins he'll go for khali's title