Mark Henry to Retire Soon..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
Mark Henry recently told his home town newspaper, the Austin American-Statesman, that he plans to wrestle for two more years then retire.

anyways, he's not doin anything great on SD right now apart from time to time demolition of Champions ( eg. Batista ,Undertaker )..

comments..

Mr. Mat

thank god he's retirering in 2 years i wish it was sooner then that he's a usless waist of space & should of been fired ages ago

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thank god yes

vickymania

Reaction score
man, we sure got some realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly happy guys out here after listenin to this..

Switchy

Reaction score
Well here's another happy guy. 2 years is quite a while but i'm willing to wait.

the dark knight

wrestle for 2 years? he'll get injured in a couple of weeks, get back after 10 months, injure himself again after a month or 2 then die.

:rip:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Great.....I can wait 2 years lmao.. and yeah he hopefully will get injured soon so we wont have to see im in the next 9-10 months or so :D

LKP

^^^ lol that surely cant be far away you know what the wwe is like. To be honest i remember a few people saying they'd rather him champion then khali now theya re saying hes crap and want him to retire.

Mr. Mat

mark henry as champ:roflmao: that's worser then david arquette as wcw world champ

Christian

Reaction score
^^^ lol that surely cant be far away you know what the wwe is like. To be honest i remember a few people saying they'd rather him champion then khali now theya re saying hes crap and want him to retire.

khali as champ? henry as champ? seems the same to me.