Mark Henry Done?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Mark Henry announced via Twitter on Monday that he will be having surgery today and that he is prepared to leave WWE if he can't return to form after surgery.

"Tomorrow I go under the knife. When I return I will be the fire breathing, pain inflicting,face melting better than ever Mark Henry! Listen up! IF NOT! I will walk away. I have to much PRIDE to not deface any one in the WWE. The Hall of Pain is open for business!"

Quite sad about this. Henry has been awesome these last twelve months, and had gone a shocking amount of time (for him) without taking any time off. Hopefully he can come back, but fully understandable if he calls it a day.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If there was ever a time to retire, now would be it. Henry's run for the past year has been superb, and it would be an excellent high note to leave on.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Mark's always been one of the guys that I liked, maybe wasn't a top favorite of mine but I always liked him, I feel he should have to a world title push sooner then he did but I was happy he finally got one and it was a pretty good one at that. That being said if he needs to retire then as Fuji said now would be the best time after this run he had, he could go out on a very high note instead of coming back and it messes him up and his career ends badly.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I've liked Henry for quite awhile, and I thought his world title reign was very good, one of the more entertaining reigns I've seen. Henry is fantastic at what he does.

Shame if he has to hang up the boots, but I wouldn't blame him one bit if he does. If he does, then it'll be a great run to go out on.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He should. I would. It'd be the perfect time. I can't see him ever getting another world title run. He'll be stuck in the mid/upper card for a while with no significant push. I'd retire

Enforcer

Reaction score
always liked what Henry does in the ring, the attitude he brings... I love the fact that they gave him a title run, anyone who has worked in the business as long as he has deserves some kind of title run.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
always liked what Henry does in the ring, the attitude he brings... I love the fact that they gave him a title run, anyone who has worked in the business as long as he has deserves some kind of title run.

That's why Rey Mysterio got a fantastic title run right?

The Viper

Reaction score
That's why Rey Mysterio got a fantastic title run right?

Fantastic? No. Not at all. Both of his title reigns sucked.

I wish Henry well. Hope he's able to come back and rape everyone.