Man gets probation for fake orgy ad on Craigslist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
AP said:
HARTFORD, Conn. - A Connecticut man has been sentenced to probation for posting a bogus ad about an orgy at the house of a neighbor with whom he had been feuding.

Court records show 44-year-old Philip Conran pleaded guilty to risk of injury to a child last week in Hartford Superior Court.

He has been sentenced to three years of probation and 200 hours of community service. He also has been ordered to pay for the West Hartford neighbor's house alarm system.

Police say Conran posted the Craigslist ad in April 2010 and that several strangers knocked on the neighbor's door. One man went to the wrong home, groped a teenage girl and was arrested.

Conran's attorney, Michael Georgetti, says his client regrets his actions.
This sounds like a pretty hilarious way to get revenge on someone. I love that some moron went to the wrong house and groped a teenager, definitely an early candidate for the Darwin Awards.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This sounds like a pretty hilarious way to get revenge on someone. I love that some moron went to the wrong house and groped a teenager, definitely an early candidate for the Darwin Awards.

I mean he could of at least set the whole thing up from another computer so it would not come back to him.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I mean he could of at least set the whole thing up from another computer so it would not come back to him.

Yeah, like how hard would it have been to go to the library? There seems to be a lot of stupidity involved in this story, which is why it's so funny.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yeah, like how hard would it have been to go to the library? There seems to be a lot of stupidity involved in this story, which is why it's so funny.

I just wish my name was Red Forman so I could run around and call everyone dumbasses.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
This is friggin hilarious! Man, I can't believe I've never thought of that myself! The funniest thing I've ever done like this was creating a fake gay dating profile for Fuji.... Errrr, i mean a friend you guys don't know, on the plenty of fish site. Even left my friends home, work, and cell number in the profile. Boy was he pissed! At least he thought it was someone else who did it.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
It is a pretty gnarly way to fuck with someone. Apart from the whole groping a teenager thing but every plan has it's flaws.