Mall says no to sagging pants

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Talkin Taker

I understand I will probably recieve a lot of heat for doing this...but that's ok.I've been criticized for backing up the Deadman for years...but I stand by my favorite wrestler in spite of that.

It must be...wow almost 13 yrs now.I was just a young girl flipping channels when I discovered WWE's wrestling challenge post Saturday morning cartoons.I'd been exposed to wrestling prior to that thanks to my older brothers...but I never really took much interest.So it was the weeks leading up to Summerslam 1994...the build up for Undertaker's return.First time I ever saw him...up until than the only thing I knew about WWE was Hulk Hogan.But here's Taker doing the infamous Royal Rumble 94 exit.I was like this guy is COOL! The rest is history...I've been a loyal creature of the night since then.

So here we are on the horizon of Undertaker's 15th appearance at Wrestlemania.Maybe I'm just partial,but I truly hope they honor Undertaker well.Say what you want about him...but the guy is top notch.He's got an excellent enduring persona,and though he's a big guy he's a pretty impressive athlete. I mean he's probably in his forties now if Internet info is accurate...and he STILL does some crazy stuff in that ring.I'd like to see The Great Khali attempt that swan dive over the top rope to the floor...not in a million years.It still makes me smile to see that Taker has lost very little athletic prowess...and I love it when you'll think you've seen him do it all...and out of the blue he'll slap on a new move you've never seen him do before.The guy's a student for sure...and a teacher as well.

Even if this is Taker's final Wrestlemania I hope they don't break his streak.That is something that is his,and his alone.And quite frankly I don't think Batista should have the honor of breaking the streak.Far better than he have faced off with Taker at Mania...such as HHH,or Flair.I just think Batista hasn't earned the right.And I hope he doesn't.Despite that...I will support the Deadman through,and through till the end of his WWE career which I hope doesn't happen just yet.

That's all I got to say...

Axis

I think you'd be hardpressed to find somebody who didn't find Undertaker ridiculously impressive. And it'd be even harder to find somebody who wanted him to lose to Batista. Hate to break it to you, but you're not unique in your love for Taker.

Reaction score
I think you'd be hardpressed to find somebody who didn't find Undertaker ridiculously impressive. And it'd be even harder to find somebody who wanted him to lose to Batista. Hate to break it to you, but you're not unique in your love for Taker.

I'm glad Taker has fans besides me.It's just so many years I've heard people bash him relentlessly,and mock me for liking him.People claimed they hated his Biker gimmick,and wanted his darker persona back.Now that he is back to the darkside gimmick,people say they hate that and want him to be the biker again.I just don't get people sometimes.

King_Ash

Reaction score
A girl on the forums.... SHES A WITCH!!! lol im just kidding, I've veen a taker fan always since the begining, well not the beginining cause I wasnt old enough to know what was what lol, anyway I've been there with taker through the bad and the good times, and seing him main event WM (I hope that is the main event cause he won the RR) and I will be cheering for both Batista & Taker, but will be wanting to see taker pull off the victory. Cause I dont know if Batista could pull off a batista bomb on him and the spine buster isnt enough to get the pin. I feel Batista will be going for the last ride, followed by a tombstone.

xtremebadass

My thoughts on Taker...

He is the best in ring competitor in WWE, he has a character that can't be matched, and if Undertaker is defeated at his 15th Mania for the first time, there will be riots in the streets of Detroit and Batista won't get to his car alive.

Reaction score
MY brethren!!! So nice to see you!! I've dealt with much criticism...good to know my unwavering loyalty has paid off!!

Reaction score
What did you think you're the only person in the world who likes The Undertaker?

With the way I often have to defend him sometimes it feels that way.I met many people who says he's old,he should go away,blah blah blah...you know how it is

King_Ash

Reaction score
Anyone who says Taker is old is correct, anyone who says he should go away is incorrect. The Undertaker is the only thing Smackdown has right now, and when you hear his music go off listen to the crowd. The undertaker is what fans go to smackdown for.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I don't understand how you could hang around with people who criticize 'Taker. His Biker gimmick showed his human side and the fact he could actually take offensive and make them look like he was hurt. I remember before then we would stand there, not showing any signs of movement. 'Taker is an absolute legend and NO ONE can perform a Chokeslam or Tombstone like him...

Kaedon

Reaction score
Actually Id love to see Taker lose to Batista for 2 reasons. One, it would actually shock me if it did happen. And 2, it would piss a lot of people off, and I'm all for that. Heh.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Love the Undertaker. Just wanna say that.

Ever since he's returned as the deadman... meh not so much.

The gimmick is just too hokey now. I mean, come on, lightning bolts, collapsing rings. Please.

They should have never changed him from the BikerTaker.

ogopogo

Reaction score
I'm also a deadman fan since his debut in the WWE. I think that it would be amazing to se him retire 16-0 (I still want to see him one more year). I believe that he has earned his right to retire undefeated. Batista is not the one to take his undefeated streak from the dead man.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Takerwould be doing a disservice by not dropping the streak before he retires.

After all, a streak in professional wrestling means nothing.

You know, because he didn't actually win it.

Axis

I'm glad Taker has fans besides me.It's just so many years I've heard people bash him relentlessly,and mock me for liking him.People claimed they hated his Biker gimmick,and wanted his darker persona back.Now that he is back to the darkside gimmick,people say they hate that and want him to be the biker again.I just don't get people sometimes.

I agree. I've always thought that Taker was unqiue in that every gimmick he's had was top notch. Badass, Phenom, Demon, and everything in between were all incredibly entertaining.

As for Monkeystyle, I don't know you're whole history of watching wrestling, but here's how it went for me. As I kid I watched the old-school fucking scary Undertaker. The one that made me scared to watch Raw when I was 10 or so. He was Satan. I'm not sure if you're around the same age as me, but if so then I assume you'd see it the same way.

Fast forward a few years and he's the American Badass. Well, while he grew, so did I in age. I got older and a motorcycle badass was twice as cool as a "demon", since the former had little affect on me. However, now that he returned to his Deadman gimmick, it doesn't mean that we're to revert back to our old mindset. He doesn't scare us anymore. He's not magical, he's just special effects. For me, the Undertaker now is really the only link I have left to the wrestling I watched as a younger kid. He's what I was scared of, so it's awesome to see him back as that again. For me, his undefeated streak goes hand in hand with that. Honestly, I see it as one of the only things left in the wrestling industry that actually means something. Because of that, I don't want it to be taken away. That's just how I see it.