Malcolm O' Neil: A Man Striving for Freedom

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
During an ACW Live Event, the arena suddenly goes black. A video plays of Malcolm O' Neil walking down the streets of Compton, California, telling his story.

Malcolm O' Neil

None of you know me, but that is about to change. I am ACW's newest signee, Malcolm O' Neil. Most wrestlers compete for the money, or for the fortune and fame, but I compete on a different agenda. My reasoning to step inside the squared circle is to fight for freedom. It's rather difficult growing up as an African-American child. October 25, 1988, the day Malcolm O' Neil was born, eight pounds, seven ounce. I came out of a woman's womb who cared more about her crack addiction than she did the child in her stomach. Ever since I was born, nobody wanted me here. But do I really look like I give a damn? The next three years of my life, I struggled as an infant, never even meeting his father. My mother who was still addicted to crack, had no idea how to raise a child. Men were in and out of my house as my mother was a prostitute. I never knew what she was doing with them, until I was old enough to realize it, but the men that came into our home scared the piss out of me. Most people don't remember the first three years of their life but I am not most people. Eventually social services took me from my mother and I was placed into foster care who on the outside were a nice caucasian family. But on the inside, was a totally different story. They were only in foster care for the money, and they were a racist family who lived right outside of Compton. Growing up, I would often walk the streets of Compton, just to be around more of my kind. The family would beat me everyday, just because of the color of my skin. I hated those bastards and I still do! The next ten years for me was hell. At the age of 14, I was arrested and sent to a juvenile detention center in Los Angelas for the next four years. The cops busted me with marijuana possession and when they took me to the foster care, the entire family lied and made false claims that I threaten to kill them. I should have killed them, but I didn't. And I never threatened them either. I spent years in jail because of those lying bitches, who beat me. At the age of eighteen, I was sent to prison, where I spent the next two years of my life. It was hell but I was finally released at the age of twenty. Six years of my life were wasted, rotting in jail cells. Upon my release, I got into professional wrestling. I ended up training myself and competed in several independant promotions throughout Southern California. Last year, I tried out for a fed known as WZCW and even though I gave it 110%, they said no to me. I realize why they rejected me. It's not because of my wrestling ability. It's because they know I would have made it to the top of their company and by no means were they going to have a black man be the face of their company. I am 22 years old and during the entire 22 years of my life, I have been held back because of my skin color. Sure, racism is illegal but that isn't stopping this pathetic excuse of a country. I have signed with ACW and I will most likely be held back in this company as well, but that doesn't worry me because I will fight it, and will make it to the top of the wrestling world. I will show all of you that a black man can succeed, and then I will rub it in your face. I am proud to be black and I will be proud when I become the face of ACW. Barack Obama became president but he hasn't changed a damn thing. I will become ACW World Heavyweight Champion one day and I will change the world!

The Freedom Fighter smiles and continues walking as the cameras cut away.

Andy

Reaction score
Not a bad preview of what's to come. I would love to see Malcolm in a feud with some of the Int contenders, or hell, even Sanders.