Malakai Black takes some time off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It wasn't until you got defensive and started saying more extreme things bc you got mad at Jeff for saying you were victim blaming, that's why I commented when i did lol
Don't take the timeframe part out of my comment and choose to respond to that when that's obviously not the argument lmao. You def do that on purpose

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The facts are you literally know nothing about how he had the info, was he reading it directly, was Zelina seeing them and commenting, she was probably even getting some flack herself.

If he's sitting there fuming at every comment he's reading about himself then yes he should take a step back lol but you've made up your mind that's what he's doing which is so funny considering the entire context of him mad at people making up their minds with no facts :lol

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sabretooth

Reaction score
start with learning some empathy for one
I'm looking at this from a realistic standpoint. I PERSONALLY feel bad for Aleister. I'm saying it's not actually possible to force everyone to stop being assholes so it's better for him to just get off the internet.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't even think he responded to any of these messages outside his IG and was mostly pissed off at ppl dm'ing him hate and death threats. I'd say that's a pretty reasonable thing to be pissed off about especially when you trying to just chill

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The facts are you literally know nothing about how he had the info, was he reading it directly, was Zelina seeing them and commenting, she was probably even getting some flack herself.

If he's sitting there fuming at every comment he's reading about himself then yes he should take a step back lol but you've made up your mind that's what he's doing which is so funny considering the entire context of him mad at people making up their minds with no facts :lol

Well he has to be getting the info someway lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Don't take the timeframe part out of my comment and choose to respond to that when that's obviously not the argument lmao. You def do that on purpose

Because that's literally how every 5 page long argument you start starts from :lol you say some extreme thing and then start fighting for your life about how you were only joking or "that wasn't what i meant" say what you mean then bro :lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don't even think he responded to any of these messages outside his IG and was mostly pissed off at ppl dm'ing him hate and death threats. I'd say that's a pretty reasonable thing to be pissed off about especially when you trying to just chill
I know I would be angry too. But how do you deal with it? You either stay on the internet and keep reading them or get off the internet and don't read them

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I know I would be angry too. But how do you deal with it? You either stay on the internet and keep reading them or get off the internet and don't read them
or you address it like he did. I dunno why you want to die on this dumbass hill but go ahead, have a clown take. its all yours bud

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

So you think he shouldn't have even responded to all the dirt sheets that he's saying are 100% false? Weird take :lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Because that's literally how every 5 page long argument you start starts from :lol you say some extreme thing and then start fighting for your life about how you were only joking or "that wasn't what i meant" say what you mean then bro :lol
Usually when people argue they tend to exaggerate lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
holy fucking constant assumptions batman, I wish I was 20 and knew everything. fucking impressive

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So you think he shouldn't have even responded to all the dirt sheets that he's saying are 100% false? Weird take :lol
If it's affecting his mental health and making it worse, then no.