Major Update on Chris Jericho's WWE Contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rcoot93

Reaction score
Imagine he will do things like extreme rules, mabey it might make sence to have him on some PPV but not on TV to often give him a chance to do some tours and wrestle

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
This is tremendous news, Jericho was always one of my favorites, and after hearing he has returned, I started to watch wrestling a tiny bit more. If he's sticking around, I may as well too. :p

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
Nice to see that he's going to be around a little longer. Jericho has really got to be one of the most interesting figures in terms of structuring his contracts now as I haven't seen someone come back time and again like him, unless you want to count The Rock.

Personally, he should stick around for the long run and make this his last hoorah before hanging it up for good.

Andy

Reaction score
This is sick news. I hope he stays longer than that though. If he keeps the Punk feud going, it could be one of the best of the year. I do agree that he does have some of the best promos out there.