Major Somoa JOe UPdate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I wouldnt doubt that CenaMark.

And EOE, dont even talk. This is coming from a guy who says that Finlay is as good as Benoit :roflmao:

CenaMark54

Randy Orton. Im so confident, that if Cena wins, Ill change my name to Cenamark55 or WWEMark if you all want me to.

You better get ready to chnage your name because Orton is tapping to the STFU.

You are in luck because I beleive CenaMark55 is available:thumb_yello:

PeepShow

^LMAO, ok, Ill be ready. Ill even find a good Cena Sig and Avatar ;)

This Guy

I've always liked Joe...he's right up there as one of my favs in TNA, and I don't blame him for wanting to leave, and he does have a lot of friends in WWE, but I'm not convinced WWE would use him any better. But on the other hand the WWE has been known to suprise us and push people we never thought would get pushed so who knows. I prefer to just sit back and watch and let Joe go where he wants.

Travis40

For those that don't know, Joe contract ends on Oct 21, which is one week after Bound for Glory. If Joe does leave, im sure he would wrestle a few dream matches in roh, before going to the wwe (if he does)

If Joe is leaving a week after the biggest PPV of the year....TNA won't put him on the PPV, it'd be a smart move to keep him off TV for as long as possible if he doesn't resign...or just job him...because you don't want someone leaving your company and looking good going to the other one...that's why they kept jobbing RVD...I think Joe will get the Cor Von treatment. He'll go to OVW for a couple months to see where he'd fit in the best and then go to either SD or ECW...I'd personally like to see Joe/Burke, Joe/Punk IV or Joe/Cena.

And just to clear things up to people that want to say that Cor Von is being punished by WWE and is getting kept off ECW...it's his own decision to stay off TV becuase there was a death in the family and he has to take care of her kids for a while till they can go live somewhere else and Monty can come back to ECW and continue his fued with Punk or Burke.

I agree that Joe might go to ROH for a couple of dream matches, I'd like to see Joe/Aries again. I'd also like to see Rave/Joe...but it looks like that's not happening with the whole Rave/ROH thing. Joe going to WWE would be a dream for him and I doubt he wouldn't take it...that's why Punk and other old TNA/ROH/Indy guys went to WWE. They dreamed of headlining a show in front of 15-20 thousand people.

This is going to be a very, very bad blow to TNA, and the two hours might come since they don't have to pay Joe anymore...and TNA won't get the 2 hours unless they get HD equipment (which they don't have money for and Spike isn't going to help pay for this like they paid for Sting) so TNA is on their own and getting rid of Joe or someone in the Mid Card/Main Event scene might help get some money for the HD equipment for the 2nd hour. And I hate how TNA fans compare TNA to WWE since they don't have 2 hours yet (and they might not get it if they don't have the money). Because your comparing a 1 hour show on Thursday night that's been on that network for about 1 1/2 years, to a show that's been on for 14 years on USA and Spike that has 2 hours with stars that are houshold names.

Reaction score
Joe can be really good in WWE if they use him right if they don't use him right he will just be some fat ass in SD jobbing to Mark Henry.

PeepShow

^Thats what hes doing now to Angle, so I just say let him go....

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
4) Lol... better roster? How is this being judged, are we considering the fact that TNA has over loaded their roster with more wrestlers then they can contain and handle, which therefore WWE would take that win. Or overall talent which is impossible to judge, but I guess if we want to call that garbage that people like Senshi and Sonjay Dutt do wrestling? It's a complete fucking spit in the face to the art of professional wrestling when you jump around like a god damn monkey, something even I could do, with absolutely 0 psychology. Sure there's a lot of guys that can wrestle as well such as Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Kurt Angle, etc. But if we're talking about straight up technical and chain wrestling, look no further then Shelton Benjamin, William Regal, CM Punk, etc.

This is the kind of shit that ruins the wrestling business, people like you who get so goddamn high on their opinions, they feel the need to ridicule and condemn anyone who may enjoy something different. The thing is, you dont state the obvious, because your so blinded by your self-ambition to even see it. It goes something like this: "you have an opinion and so do I, but I like mine better, so im going piss on you until you conform to mine". You beat around the damn bush until you like what you see, stating your opinions as if they were consolidated facts. Word of advice: get your head out of your ass and let people enjoy what they want to enjoy.

PeepShow

^DAMN! That is a
JerichoBurn1.gif

Soulpower

but I guess if we want to call that garbage that people like Senshi and Sonjay Dutt do wrestling?

Did you just say Low-Ki/Senshi can't wrestle? I understand mentioning Dutt, but Senshi? Really?

Joe will come in a fued with CM Punk right away.

Or John Cena.... Seriously. Think about it, let's say Joe signs with WWE, and by the time he's called up Cena is no longet champ. We could see a Joe-Cena feud which could put him on the map, and it would be fairly easy to book. Just play up their past and the fact they got into the business together and are also friends.

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
God im so sick of people arguing over who cant wrestle and who can, spot monkeys, ring psycology and all that blabber. People like senshi and dutt are alot fun to watch. The only reason anyone would say they are "bad wrestlers" is because the business wasnt found on these sort of athletes.

Travis40

This is the kind of shit that ruins the wrestling business, people like you who get so goddamn high on their opinions, they feel the need to ridicule and condemn anyone who may enjoy something different. The thing is, you dont state the obvious, because your so blinded by your self-ambition to even see it. It goes something like this: "you have an opinion and so do I, but I like mine better, so im going piss on you until you conform to mine". You beat around the damn bush until you like what you see, stating your opinions as if they were consolidated facts. Word of advice: get your head out of your ass and let people enjoy what they want to enjoy.

You better watch who you were talking to cause he'll own you in a second. I don't know why nOObs come in and think that they're the greatest ever...they need to actually post alot and stay active before they can get in a heated discussion...I found that out the hard way in my first run here...god I wish nOObs would just die.....or get banned. I really hate when they come in and try to pwn a Mod and it ends up backfiring....watch out what you say...you're talking to a mod and around here, that's considered flaming. And if you do it again (especially if it's a Mod/S Mod/Admin), you're going to get pwnt....I've been here for 5 1/2 months and you've been here....a day...and you think you can pwn a Mod....psst. You remind me of :hitler: so don't go of :cryin_smilie:, it's reality....you just got pwnt...

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
You better watch who you were talking to cause he'll own you in a second. I don't know why nOObs come in and think that they're the greatest ever...they need to actually post alot and stay active before they can get in a heated discussion...I found that out the hard way in my first run here...god I wish nOObs would just die.....or get banned. I really hate when they come in and try to pwn a Mod and it ends up backfiring....watch out what you say...you're talking to a mod and around here, that's considered flaming. And if you do it again (especially if it's a Mod/S Mod/Admin), you're going to get pwnt....I've been here for 5 1/2 months and you've been here....a day...and you think you can pwn a Mod....psst. You remind me of :hitler: so don't go of :cryin_smilie:, it's reality....you just got pwnt...

I remind you of hitler? ehh ok...

So the fact that I havent been here that long instantly strips me of all crediblity as a wrestling fan? Thats flawed logic if you ask me, but I guess that should be expected from a member of a forum who's mod cant differentiate between a fact and an opinion.

Fact:dutt and senshis wrestling styles are different then ones you would normally see in the wwe.

Opinion:Their styles are a spit in face to the wrestling business.

I, along with many other people dont share his opinion. So for him to come in and state it as if it were a fact, all while ridiculing anyone who would disagree with him, is asanine.